ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

InTouch Basics

Not had the app a long time but it seems to be doing what I needed it to do. Glad I found a alternative to Shopify’s integration app now that it will be pulled from their App Store.
I like a lot of things better than Shopify’s Mailchimp app.

Pink Liberty

Seeing as the official Mailchimp app is being removed, this app just saved the day! Synced up perfect so I can still use my Mailchimp. Thank you.

Wellburne

Does what it says it does and very useful for syncing to Mailchimp. I didn't want to move to a Shopify exclusive email marketing platform and this app helped us remain email marketing platform agnostic.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI

Looks great, just started using in replacing with the obsolete mailchimp app.

OPHERTYCIOCCI
www.ophertyciocci.com

MARNIN

Works quite well. Am very grateful for the fact that it's free, plus I don't think I'm the only one who has considered switching platforms following Mailchimp's decision to leave this platform, and the irony that a colossus like Mailchimp is actually retaining customers thanks to someone else's hard work. I only hope this app remains free or relatively cheap - because it's the only thing keeping us going with Mailchimp

Beadz Galore

Great little app now that Mailchimp have ended with Shopify, so simple to integrate and use.

Just My Rosy Life

This app is a lifesaver! I started using this app before Mailchimp ended its relationship with Shopify because the automatic syncing never worked with Mailchimp. I am going to continue using this app with my Mailchimp account because their customer service is wonderful and the free price tag is even better - especially since I am just starting out. Thank you, ShopSync!

Hand and Hide LLC

So far so good. I was glad that this app stepped in to bridge the new gap between Shopify and Mailchimp.

ROFS

I use this app to sync Mailchimp with Shopify ever since they shut down their app. It works alright.

Flippin Ribbon, LLC

Easy to download and easy to set up. So far everything is going well! I recommend using the app. Hope everything continues to go smoothly!