ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Union Clothing

Decided to use this based on the recommendations, we like many others were reluctant to drop Mailchimp, everything transferred over smoothly and just waiting to check everything runs smoothly after the cut off date, a good experience so far

One Dear World

All seems working fine, glad to have found a quick or free solution to the shopify/mailchimp issue. Easy to install and setup. No problem so far and will update my review if things change.

Iron Tanks

Quite a frustrating experience when things like this happen - but ShopSync appears to have squashed a few of those issues. It has only been a couple of days, but after some tinkering, it appears everything is running almost as it was (with the exception of the abandon cart flows - only one will work after the transition)

Hopefully, everything continues to run smoothly as planned.

LFCGADGETS

It seems to be working great till now. I hope it will be this good in future even if we have to pay for it a small amount

The Dream Makers

MAKE SURE YOU PAUSE ALL CAMPAIGNS BEFORE REMOVING THE MAILCHIMP APP!

As long as you do that, you'll have an excellent experience migrating to this new app, it's awesome and works really effectively!

Thank you for creating this and saving us a lot of faff with trying to use an alternative workaround!

StyleDog

I starting using this app after mailchimp for shopify app was removed. I have thoroughly tested all possible scenarios for existing subscribers and new subscribers and i'll all working as expected. It has been a very easy and clean change over.
Just follow the instructions and archive any automations (don't just pause them) and it will work perfectly!

Bauxpeep Boutique

I am so glad this app exists! Just follow the instructions and you'll have no trouble. I haven't had any issues yet.

Shop Beard Care

Thank you for great solution instead Maichimp app !
I really satisfied with your multi-functional app! Thanks !

Jackson's Naturals

We started to use it since mailchimp will not be integrated with shopify anymore. Works fine, does not seem to be any problems with it.

Babies in Bloom

Works very well (and love that it is free!) It was easy to follow the instructions and install. Thank you!