ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

custom-wall-tapestries.com

Smooth and easy transition. No issues. Thank you so much for ShopSync. This is a lifesaver given the announcement.

Asmuss Clothing

Was quick and easy to set up the integration following the instructions on MailChimp. I thought I would have to do more ensuring that existing thank you emails and pop-ups would work but they all transferred over smoothly

Rebel Raw

ShopSync makes it easy to sync my Shopify store to MailChimp. Switched to ShopSync after Shopify and MailChimp had a falling out. The ShopSync support team is always responsive to requests and a joy to work with.

Shadow Horse

Switched to Shopsync after the fall-out between Mailchimp & Shopify. Set-up was very simple and all seems to be working as it should. Worth looking at the article on Mailchimp giving instructions on transferring from their own app to ShopSync which is very helpful.

Here and There Makers

Installed this app based on the Mailchimp instructions and I have to say it works very well. The dashboard actually provides a bit more info than the previous Shopify app and the integration is doing what it says it should. Thank you for providing a neat solution to the MailChimp / Shopify issue.

Babyface

This was our solution to the Shopify/MailChimp split. Our developer said it transferred our entire email list of about 30k addresses without issue, and seems to be working as advertised, gathering new emails on our website and transferring over to MailChimp.

I love it when things are just simple, and work as advertised. Can't ask for more!

Wicked Wonders VIP Bling

This app worked very easily and quickly. I have only had it for a few days but so far, so good. I love that all my store customers are now automatically in MailChimp for email marketing. This app has been awesome so far.

slowempire

This integration worked like a charm. Google-search "mailchimp shopsync" for instructions. Here's a link to the guide: https://mailchimp.com/help/switch-shopify-shopsync/

Even Mailchimp recommends this integration. It's a bit unnerving not knowing where this integration comes from, but signs point to Mailchimp having created it, which makes sense as they are surely hoping to minimize loss of customers.

Pixies Rule

I needed this fast service for a MailChimp workaround. ShopSync was fast, easy, and now I'm ready to move forward. No problems AT ALL!

The Yarn Tree - fiber, yarn and natural dyes

Easy to install, works great, I am very pleased! Glad Mailchimp suggested your app. Love the look of the pop-up window encouraging people to sign up for my mailing list.