ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Deelytes Jewelry Collection

Helpful App. Does exactly what it says it does. Works well with mailchimp. No issues yet. I recommend it at the moment.

SVORN

Works as advertised. Great solution for all Mailchimp users who are having a problem with Mailchimp's decision to abandon its Shopify app.

NÒIR

Excellent alternative to official Mailchimp integration :)

It also has all needed features for my store.

Mod Bath & Body

In light of the mailchimp & shopify partnership ending, I was looking for a cheap way to continue using mailchimp. I have a small list and a small business so free is best for me! This app was super simple to install and worked seamlessly. No flooding email lists & my automation campaigns I have set up continued to work properly. I would recommend this app to all small businesses who are looking for budget friendly options. It doesn't add any extra steps to your email marketing with mailchimp.

HT Prints & Dapper Notes

Glad to have a free app to mitigate the Shopify/Mailchimp negotiation issues. I was skeptical to install ShopSync at first, since I saw many reviewers mentioned issues with old automations re-triggering.

Before I installed this app, I paused all of my Mailchimp automations, then ran the installation, and everything was set up and is working as expected. I had none of the issues the others were talking about.

I also ran some test orders, and everything is working exactly like it did with the native Mailchimp app. The only difference I saw was that in an order detail, you can't see if a customer subscribed to your list. Not a deal breaker at all, just a minor thing I've noticed.

Windward Coffee

A great app with absolutely painless installation - quick and easy with no problems. It even found 250 subscribers our previous integration had failed to add to our main list. Thanks ShopSync!

Love Babies Sagl

After decision of Mailchimp to leave Shopify i decide to ue ShopSync. At the moment i'm very happy regarding this solution. I advice this app at all.

V-Flat World

The ShopSync app is a 1:1 replacement for Mailchimp for Shopify, but instead of using Webhooks, it utilizes Mailchimp's API and syncs new data in real time. It does the same stuff and it's way faster.

1. Disconnect your Mailchimp for Shopify connection within Mailchimp on the connected sites page
2. Pause your E-Comm automations
3. Install and connect ShopSync to the same Mailchimp list.
4. Create new replacement automations connected to the same connected list.

You'll need to recreate any Abandoned cart automations (single or series), the follow up on purchase automations, and any others that are relying on a store data (new orders, abandoned carts, etc).

You can save the old E-Comm automation emails as templates in Mailchimp so you won't need to redesign anything when recreating your automations.

Additionally, if you're familiar with Postman and Mailchimp's API, then you can make a GET request for your Mailchimp account to /ecommerce/stores and this will return your store ID. After that, you can make a GET request to /automations and check for any automations in the response that are associated with a different store ID, then you will know exactly which automations you need to rebuild.

MomMe and More

I was very happy to find this app when Mailchimp pulled out of Shopify. I downloaded the app, followed the prompts and like magic my Mailchimp was connected and worked exactly the same. I created an email and sent it to my email list just like always. I am very happy to see a FREE offer as well. For a small business selling Mommy & Me Fashions this is very important. Thank you ShopSync. Very happy. Pamela, MomMeAndMore.com

LeilaCools

I was very happy to find this app. It was very easy to install and set up and sync. I had imported a lot of bot sign ups so I decided to force a re-sync after reducing the list and it went smoothly. Luckily I started with a fresh list on Mailchimp so I didn't have any automation surprises:)