ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Boho Child

I used ShopSync to link Mailchimp due to their changes with Shopify. It was so easy to do & the best part is it's free

ROCK CLUB, BABY

A great solution for those who want to keep using Mailchimp. It was easy to install and is working smoothly so far.

Ecoformatics

I used ShopSync to automate syncing my subscribers list between Shopify and MailChimp after they decided to part ways. ShopSync made it easy to import all my customers and adding new customers to my MailChimp list is going smoothly so far. Thanks ShopSync!

Wonton In A Million

I was a bit stressed about the disappearance of the Mailchimp for Shopify integration - but ShopSync stepped in and filled that role with very little setup required on my part. It was easy to connect and the integration is working great from what I can tell/test. Thought I would have to switch email providers; glad I don't have to.

LUFT-Little Universe of Filigree Thingies

Added the app because of the Mailchimp Shopify situation. It was easy to set up and performance-wise so far so good.

Precision Fitness

This app has been awesome and saves me a lot of time. Look forward to my continuous use of this app.

Mellow Mammals

Because Mailchimp and Shopify are parting ways... I needed an app to facilitate my mailing list. This app has worked great. Easy to set up and hassle free.

FEY Cosmetics

Hello, it is now about a week I am using this app. I migrated from the Mailchimp app.
So far so (very) good. Had only one issue (but I guess it was coming form Mailchimp): the abandoned cart series I set up previously did not work anymore after the migration. I had to recreate it.
No everything works well.

Tilla Baby Box

Easy to install, it works well and I could continue using Mailchimp after it parted from Shopify! Very useful!

LittleWhiteFeathers.com

Great App. Very happy I chose to use this App when MailChimp parted from Shopify - it solved my connectivity issues and I am now back to syncing my Shopify site with MailChimp again without any hitches!