ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Pixies Rule

I needed this fast service for a MailChimp workaround. ShopSync was fast, easy, and now I'm ready to move forward. No problems AT ALL!

The Yarn Tree - fiber, yarn and natural dyes

Easy to install, works great, I am very pleased! Glad Mailchimp suggested your app. Love the look of the pop-up window encouraging people to sign up for my mailing list.

Lighter Supply

This app is very impressive for linking mailchimp to my store. Made the process seamless, and was very easy to integrate.

Mondays

Fantastic app. It does exactly what it says. Best way to continue to work with mailchimp. A must for everybody!

Good's Store Online

This app is working well now for us. At first, it froze when I tried syncing the data, but after a few days and some emails back and front with their support team, we got it working. Email addresses, product blocks etc work great— in fact, the product blocks work better than with the old Mail Chimp app!

scarabeads.com

I thin this is a best way, how to solve the problem to property connect Mailchimp and shopify. Everything working good. Technical support is very fast. Highly recommended.

FELLER

this app wasn't working before but looks like they fixed the problem. so far so good! Great customer service!

April 3, 2019

After further investigation into this issue, we've found that the app store had an unusual redirect method to our installation page that needed to be corrected. This problem appeared for a small subset of users, but we understand how frustrating this behavior can be if you were one of them. We've worked with Shopify to resolve this problem and it should be fixed now. Would you care to update your review if you're able to connect and use ShopSync?

Advantage-USA Reeds & Supplies

I had an issue downloading it at first, but Shopsync addressed the problem and it seems to work smoothly and easily.

April 3, 2019

Hi there, we're very sorry to hear you're having issues installing ShopSync. We’ve had other users reporting this problem, and after an initial investigation, our best guess is that it's something related to the browser session inside of the app store. We're still doing some checks and balances on our end to be sure, but the redirects after install look perfect; we're also seeing hundreds of successful installs each hour.

Due to recent events, ShopSync has become a popular app, and we're wondering if something may be going on at a low level with DNS or caching inside the app store. We've also reached out to Shopify, and they have asked that we post something in their API forums for further review. We're not sure how long it will take an engineer on their side to look at things.

As a workaround, we've heard from several users that ShopSync can be installed by going to the apps listing page in Shopify. Evidently, after the first error appears, it will then appear on the listing page (just not fully installed). From there, you should be able to go through the install process business as usual. Other users have reported that by changing browsers, it resolved the issue as well.

If you're open to trying the install again, please feel free to do so. Also, don't hesitate to drop a note to support@shopsync.io if you need further assistance.

Update: After further investigation into this issue, we've found that the app store had an unusual redirect method to our installation page that needed to be corrected. This problem appeared for a small subset of users, but we understand how frustrating this behavior can be if you were one of them. We've worked with Shopify to resolve this problem and it should be fixed now.

Struendos

This App works perfectly! I strongly recommend it!!
..................................................

Fitzrovia & Co.

Seems good so far. Sync appears to all be working correctly. Haven't used the data / sent a Mailchimp campaign as yet. Support has been extremely responsive and very helpful.