ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

thediabeticsurvivor

Excellent so far, very good app to connect Mailchimp with a Shopify store. The customer service is great too.

Whimsy Stamps

So far so good! We are using this app in replacement of the MailChimp app and are grateful it's available and we appreciate that it's also free. Works as intended and easy to install.

Topricin

This app is functioning nicely as a replacement for the native Mailchimp app that's been discontinued. I'm very thankful it's available.

Walden Backyards

Easy to setup and so far have had no issues. Glad there is a resource for Shopify sellers with the imminent departure of native Mailchimp integration.

Slipstitch Ldn

Installed this after Mailchimp and Shopify fell out. It's been a totally seamless transition. Really pleased that what could have been really annoying and tricky turned out to be a breeze.

Caeli

Super easy to install and never gave me any problem. All the data I need is automatically in MailChimp.

InTouch Basics

Not had the app a long time but it seems to be doing what I needed it to do. Glad I found a alternative to Shopify’s integration app now that it will be pulled from their App Store.
I like a lot of things better than Shopify’s Mailchimp app.

Pink Liberty

Seeing as the official Mailchimp app is being removed, this app just saved the day! Synced up perfect so I can still use my Mailchimp. Thank you.

Wellburne

Does what it says it does and very useful for syncing to Mailchimp. I didn't want to move to a Shopify exclusive email marketing platform and this app helped us remain email marketing platform agnostic.

OPHERTY & CIOCCI

Looks great, just started using in replacing with the obsolete mailchimp app.

OPHERTYCIOCCI