ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

MARNIN

Works quite well. Am very grateful for the fact that it's free, plus I don't think I'm the only one who has considered switching platforms following Mailchimp's decision to leave this platform, and the irony that a colossus like Mailchimp is actually retaining customers thanks to someone else's hard work. I only hope this app remains free or relatively cheap - because it's the only thing keeping us going with Mailchimp

Beadz Galore

Great little app now that Mailchimp have ended with Shopify, so simple to integrate and use.

Just My Rosy Life

This app is a lifesaver! I started using this app before Mailchimp ended its relationship with Shopify because the automatic syncing never worked with Mailchimp. I am going to continue using this app with my Mailchimp account because their customer service is wonderful and the free price tag is even better - especially since I am just starting out. Thank you, ShopSync!

Hand and Hide LLC

So far so good. I was glad that this app stepped in to bridge the new gap between Shopify and Mailchimp.

ROFS

I use this app to sync Mailchimp with Shopify ever since they shut down their app. It works alright.

Flippin Ribbon, LLC

Easy to download and easy to set up. So far everything is going well! I recommend using the app. Hope everything continues to go smoothly!

Deelytes Jewelry Collection

Helpful App. Does exactly what it says it does. Works well with mailchimp. No issues yet. I recommend it at the moment.

SVORN

Works as advertised. Great solution for all Mailchimp users who are having a problem with Mailchimp's decision to abandon its Shopify app.

NÒIR

Excellent alternative to official Mailchimp integration :)

It also has all needed features for my store.

Mod Bath & Body

In light of the mailchimp & shopify partnership ending, I was looking for a cheap way to continue using mailchimp. I have a small list and a small business so free is best for me! This app was super simple to install and worked seamlessly. No flooding email lists & my automation campaigns I have set up continued to work properly. I would recommend this app to all small businesses who are looking for budget friendly options. It doesn't add any extra steps to your email marketing with mailchimp.