ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Spice Alley

Excellent solution. Was easy to install and it looks like all of our data is syncing perfectly. Huge relief now that Mailchimp is pulling their integration. Thanks!

AuburnLocker.com | Licensed Apparel for Auburn Fans

After some initial struggles installing the app when it was first released, we've been very happy with this solution. Once we got everything installed, it has kept us connected to our MailChimp account which is very helpful.

April 12, 2019

Hi, thank you for the feedback. Earlier today, we experienced technical difficulties with ShopSync loading up correctly in Shopify. Our engineers reacted quickly, and the issues have since been resolved. During this time, data was being processed as normal in the background if your app was connected. The problem was isolated to the app settings loading up correctly in the browser.

We apologize for any inconvenience, let us know if you have any other questions.

Ariunas

rapido y facil... 100% recomendado
me simplifico la integración con mailchimp, cumple lo que ofrece-

Mr Parts ©

This app has worked so well thus far. Kudos to the developers.. keep up the great work. I was so scared after MailChimp parted ways with Shopify. But you guys just saved the day.

Virginia Stone®

So far the transition has been smooth and reliable. Thank you for giving us the ability to keep our contacts from MailChimp.

Fabric Romance

Smooth and easy transition. No issues. Glad I'm still able to use Mailchimp after all. Thank you ShopSync. Haven't been able to test all features yet except for Mailchimp integration and Discount Code sync which is why I only rated 4 stars but pretty sure I'll be giving it 5 stars once I have had a chance :-)

April 11, 2019

Most welcome! Anything we can do on our end to update the rating to be 5 stars? Let us know at support@shopsync.io, happy to help anytime.

decor4u.com

Fantastic app and thank you for providing this for Shopify customers. This has been so helpful after seeing the announcement between mailchimp and shopify. Great work and excellent support!

custom-wall-tapestries.com

Smooth and easy transition. No issues. Thank you so much for ShopSync. This is a lifesaver given the announcement.

Asmuss Clothing

Was quick and easy to set up the integration following the instructions on MailChimp. I thought I would have to do more ensuring that existing thank you emails and pop-ups would work but they all transferred over smoothly

Rebel Raw

ShopSync makes it easy to sync my Shopify store to MailChimp. Switched to ShopSync after Shopify and MailChimp had a falling out. The ShopSync support team is always responsive to requests and a joy to work with.