ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Levine Autobody Supply

App has been running for over a year now ( Ever since Mail Chimp killed off its own App) And we have yet to have any problems. We are about to go live with another Site and will be using ShopSync with that one as well. There is one Issue on the Mail Chimp side with Ongoing welcome e-mails re sending when Syncing with shopify, so you have to Archive your Campaigns before install (witch dose suck) But ShopSync support says both sides are trying to resolve this problem. Other then that I am vary happy with this App.
Levine Auto and Truck Parts.

I really liked the app esp as I was able to access all my photos from my website for my newletter. However, I had so many fake emails coming in, all through ShopSync that I ended up having to upgrade my Mailchimp account to keep up with more email subscribers. Until I realized that these were all fake emails. I had to start all over again with my audiences, what a mess!

March 5, 2020

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. With the scenario, you’re describing it seems to be outside the functionality of ShopSync, and it would be best suited for the support team at Mailchimp to review. I'm sorry to pass you off, but we don't really have control over how spam accounts land in your list, we just send data from a Shopify checkout to Mailchimp for processing.

Mailchimp would be able to access your account and investigate further. You can reach out to their excellent customer service team over at https://mailchimp.com/help/. You should be able to chat with them and take things from there.

Let us know if you have any follow up questions or visit our support area to learn more information about ShopSync.

Daria Day

I love MailChimp and I am glad to have ShopSync that allows me to continue using MC. Great app. great support. Highly recommend it

Fallen Footwear US

I think Mailchimp is the best email marketing platform available and ShopSync make the integration as easy and reliable as it must be

O. Store

Great import and connection with Mailchimp. But, I lost all my tracking in GA and on FB :/ So uninstalled again... and tracking worked.

Too bad, what I experienced with Shopsync seemed awesome until I discovered the tracking issue.

February 17, 2020

Hi there, we saw your review and wanted to reach out right away.

Can you help us understand what you're referring to regarding tracking? We don't see any support tickets open and this isn't something we're familiar with in regard to the core functionality of our app; we would definitely like to learn more about the problem you're experiencing.

You can reach out to us anytime by contacting us at support@shopsync.io.

Essential Being Co., LLC

I use this app to sync to Mailchimp. It does a great job except that new subscribers no longer appear in Shopify. I didn’t realize I was getting new subscribers until I logged into Mailchimp

Stona

I thought my installation was done with Mailchimp since Mailchimp dissapeared from Shopify, but I just click on the ShopSync app and shows it is not connected. A message with "Temporary Installation Cookie Must Be Set
Your browser is preventing the installation of ShopSync. A temporary cookie must be set by clicking here." comes up, but after clicking and refreshing nothing happens and the app still does not work. Please help

UPDATE: The problem was solved and it was indeed related to the browser. Thank you!

February 10, 2020

Hi Stona, thank you for the feedback. We saw your review and it sounds like your issue may be related to a browser caching issue or just a temporary problem with Shopify's app store. We'd suggest clearing your cookies/cache or trying another browser entirely.

If the problem persists, don't hesitate to contact us for further troubleshooting at support@shopsync.io.

Ambideluxe GmbH

Very good, i use it to sync my shopify store with mailchimp and it works very good. Thank you for this great app! I would recommend it absolutely to everyone who has mailchimp or wants to use it and combine it with his shopify store in a fast, simple way.

Lin-Manuel Miranda. Legit.

No complaints here - did the job of moving the 200K customer list post Mailchimp-Shopify breakup without issue. Just recently cleaned up the customer list and using the forced synch feature to repoint the new list. We reached out for support and got the usually pay request but also a quick note on how to do the reset - that shows they care - worth the 5 stars. For what it's worth I would have paid $50 or so for the functionality to migrate way back when. Paying a monthly fee is a bit unnecessary since we've only used it 2x. Maybe a one-time support fee ask - you guys deserve it.

SMITH&SMITH

I can't rate the App yet because despite following every instruction (i was previously linking straight from Shopify-Mailchimp), and despit ShopSync saying everything is linked, and despite Mailchimp saying 'everything is working okay', I still cant get the mailchimp subscribe pop up box campaign to appear on my site. I don't mind teething issues installing Apps, but the service response time is really poor, as is the quality of the replies. I would have expected to be able to chat in real time, but only email with 2-3 day lag is possible. I was expecting - given you have to pay for their service option, that someone would have volunteered to jump in to my Shopify stiore, to review code, and fix for me. As is, service has been really really poor. I'm giving them another 48 hours to resolve otherwise I'll find another solution.

I'll provide an update here if/when I get one.

January 22, 2020

Update 1/24/20: We have replied back to your last message noting the steps we have taken to troubleshoot. Turns out, it appears that there is a conflict with the script that loads your pop-up forms versus other scripts loading on the site.

Troubleshooting script conflicts is not something that we do here at Shopsync, but it should be relatively easy to resolve with the assistance of a web developer. Once that is resolved, pop-ups will work as expected.

---

Hello, we've replied to your questions the same day with instructions on how to troubleshoot your pop-up forms. Perhaps our replies are landing in your spam filter? Also, we see you are located in Australia, so there may be some lag in communications. We do not offer 24-hour support at this time but rest assured we have replied to each of your questions.

Please double-check your inbox/spam folder when you get a moment; getting your pop-ups to show is a common problem that can usually be addressed by unpublishing your existing pop-ups in Mailchimp and then republishing. Also, be sure to follow their migration guide to ensure everything else works correctly: https://mailchimp.com/help/switch-shopify-shopsync/#Migrate_Your_E-commerce_Automations.

Let us know if you are unable to resolve your issue, we'll be happy to assist.