ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

True Ceramic

The app works easily and without any problems. I would recommend this app for anyone that needs to connect MailChimp.

Luxe 39

Put this app in place when shopify and mailchimp fell out. Easy to install and sends list to mailchimp seamlessly. I had a slight issue with existing automated emails not sending and shopsync customer service were very quick to come back to direct me how to rectify the issue.

Amber Grove

We were after an uncomplicated free app to send our new contacts to our Mailchimp account. Shopsync had the link up an running in seconds with nothing really to do from our end. Great little app. Thank you developers.

No. 7 Pickery Place

App works exactly as described and is very easy to set up. Very intuitive to use and requires very little prior knowledge

Mouse Loves Pig

Shop Sync is UNSUBSCRIBING customers! Some of my best customers are PISSED that they did not receive our most recent promotional email... the reason? They were already subscribed to our list but when they purchased and neglected to check the box to subscribe (and why would they, they are already on my list and already happy to be there) and Shopsync is automatically relegating them to "transactional only" emails.

Thanks a lot, Shopsync, now I have to explain to some of my best customers why they missed out on the email announcing our latest limited edition designs that sold out before they saw the social media posts.

Uninstalling your app and making profuse apologies to my customers!

AOD Colombo (Pvt) Ltd

Great app, especially with the option to redirect broken links. We can recommend this app to every store.

ReDiscovery Haven

This app has allowed me to continue using my existing communication system! Can't believe how cost effective it was :)

Force USA

I use this app to sync with Mailchimp and it works great. I haven't had any issues with it.

The app was easy to set up, and once I turned it on and did the initial setup I didn't have to do anything else.

Thank you ShopSync for this great app!!!!

Venus Counter - your skincare scout

I connected Mailchimp in the past and it was more more difficult than now with ShopSync. Very easy to connect now.

Dirty Company Clothing

I was nervous about using something other than MailChimp for my email campaigns but ShopSync made it soooo easy to connect. Very reliable!