ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Precious as a Pearl

Really easy to integrate with my shopify store www.preciousasapearl.com Looking forward to using it effectively!

Sports4Sure

Great!!! Easy to connect and to use. I look forward to reaching out to my customers and providing the service they deserve.

Norse Interiors

I used this app to connect my Shopify store to Mailchimp, and I've had 0 issues. It's easy to connect, and it allows me to work smarter with Mailchimp. The customer service is outstanding as well.

MouseMods

Works great! it took no longer than an hour before all my customers were connected to my Mailchimp account.

PetzPaws

Integrated petzpaws.com Shopify data perfectly to Mailchimp. The process takes time so be very patient. You will be prompted upon completion.

Northbound Apparel

So far amazing! I've used MailChimp before but this makes it so much easier. its been flawless and does what i expect it to do

Images of Ink

Setting up my account and integrating it with my current website was easy and quick! With a few clicks I was able to reach hundreds of customers with relevant content.

Coachella Glassworks

It was easy to setup. I was expecting just to be able to add customers to my MailChimp audience, but it synced orders as well, which is really outstanding! Has been flawless.

bynoraa

I just downloaded this app and seems to be pretty good. Sync was super quick like minutes for my store. I look forward to using and seeing more of what this is about here. Thank you

Floral Design By Heidi

Worked First Time. Great app and very easy to use. Able to sync all orders and contacts with ability to pull in tags as well.