ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Babyblo

I just downloaded this app and seems to be pretty good. Sync was super quick like minutes for my store. I look forward to using and seeing more of what this is about here. Thank you

The Gadget Spi

Amazing app. Never ever faced any problem, I strongly recommend it, also recommend using Mailchimp cause for some reason, it is still the best performer. thank you shop sync team.

Roger Sport

I installed this app when MailChimp stop working with Shopify long time ago and during all this period the app worked as expected acting as a bridge between both platforms.
Last week I encounter an issue when trying to remove the MailChimp PopUp from our Store and after asking for help ShopSync support team helped us quick and clear.
We were able to fix the issue by following the steps they explained.
App: Good- Working as expected
Customer Service: Great. Thanks guys

Babygirlintimates

Connecting to my Shopify account with my Mailchimp account was super easy and you guys did all the work. Simple and fast to connect the two accounts.

Susie Benes

Thank you for making this much needed (and well-functioning) free app. I have used it for over a year and never had an issue. It is greatly appreciated!

Soul & Peace

It is easy to use and works perfectly. I used this app to connect with Mailchimp and didn't face any problem.

klaracosmetics_australia

I used this app to connect with Mailchimp, It was easy and fast to migrate the audiences. I highly recommend this app.

Hermes Press

It really helps with connecting to our mailing list! I would highly recommend it. If you use Mailchimp or other apps that can't connect directly to Shopify this is a great workaround.

Arcadia

it's pretty easy and simple to install! love it! It sync my contacts and orders in a very short period of time.

Kentstead Media

Easy to set up (and trust me, I've had issues with other Shopify integrations) and I'm excited to use it!