ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Creations By Lyra Adams

So far, the set up and integration was super easy. I was able to connect Shopify store with my Mailchimp mail list and sync quickly.

Craftted

Simple and easy to follow. Not sure if this is partner of Mailchimp. Mailchimp has significantly increased their pricing plans and so i am thinking of switching to Klaviyo. Initially i was with MC because it was decent price but not so much anymore and Klaviyo has more to offer. ShopSync itself is just a connection app so simple and straightforward to use

Digital Design

really cool my audience on mailchimp grow every day and sales too :) i can take easyly care of my new subscribers in shopify on mailchimp soooocoooll

Spirit Hills Farm

This has been an outstanding App. Plug and play and very low maintenance. The support staff has been very hands on and a great help to give me some insight on making best use of the app.

Sports Zona

Una aplicación excelente para sincronizar todos tus suscriptores de tu web web fácil de usar y instalar

Milina London

Great App and seamlessly connects with Mailchimp to ensure everything is working in-sync and beautifully.

Royally Melaninated

I love this app! It literally has everything I need to make my commerce store functional. It's super easy to set up and it's super easy to add intergrations in that help with marketing and monthly newsletters. Not to mention it's super easy to see who has been to my site and when an order has been placed.

Ruatipuaoils

The instructions were very clear which made it easy for me to sync Mailchimp and my shopify store Ruatipua Oils.

Manuka Essentials

We downloaded Shopsync to bring our Shopify data into Mailchimp. It worked smoothly and seems to have done the job well. Thank you

Sustainable Fashion

I recently downloaded the app. The integration went smoothly, so I am very pleased ! So far so good