ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Plus Size Clothing Co

Works as described and easy to sync.................................................................

WAMP

Easy installation and simple instructions, haven't met with any issues thus far. Great tool to sync with mailchimp.

Edifying Answers

Easy to install the app. It syncs very well with mailchimp. Nice app if you want to link your mailchimp!

YPSI Shop

Works well. Easy to install. Does its job almost by itself. No hiccups so far. I like it a lot. Great tool!

Get GFuel NZ

Works perfectly to sync Mailchimp, which is the reason for downloading. If you’re using Mailchimp for email marketing etc., use this app.

Cote Cuir Leather

We use this app for our 2 websites, we are happy to be able to synchronize our customers to our MailChimp email lists. Thank you!

5Gaming - Best Gaming Online shopping

Excellent thanks. I really like that app it's very useful and I suggest you to install it for your shopify store too.

FB-Sport

It is literally exactly what I was looking for. Just makes my work much easier, and more efficiently. If only I have found it sooner. Nice APP, highly recommended.

Shopifide

This is an essential app for starting your Shopify store and building a customer email list, highly recommended thank you!

North Auckland Harley-Davidson

Perfect for cleaning up. we have 7000 sku's and 4000 out of stock at any one time. Zero Out cleans our shop only leaving the good stuff behind,