ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Paradise Packs

This is an essential app for starting your Shopify store and building a customer email list, highly recommended thank you!

Magical Ducks

So far the app was easy to install and appears to do exactly what I need it to do. As my shop is brand new it will be a while before the final verdict is in but their support is outstanding and I highly recommend you try this app.

Adventuress, Inc.

So far it is working well! I will know more when I use it longer. I will update my review as I continue with my business :)

72 Thoughts Apparel co

So far so good, works as expected. Synced perfectly with mailchimp. Helped my sync my contacts for my mailing list.

PauseCadeau.com

Everything great !!! The app does the work properly, easy to install and easy to process.
Just good things to say about it.

BuyExcelTemplates.com

Installation was quick and easy and it allows me to keep using Mailchimp for my Shopify website
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

therozayquartz

so far since the breakup between mailchimp and shopify this app has been the best sidechick ever! Very pleased so far.

Aerende

Only a few days in but can't believe how simple this app has been. Everything seems to be working smoothly and connecting properly. If only Shopify could have advised its customers that all they needed to do was install this to keep everything working, things would have been much simpler.

NEPTN Россия

All good! Syncs great Mailchimp and Shopify. Seems like almost instant. Had no any issues. Thank you for great work!

Churchill Street

I’m new to using Shopify but I used the app to sync with mail chimp and it worked perfectly immediately. Very user friendly. Very happy with the app.