ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Sara Palacios Designs

I just connected this app to connect my Mailchimp to my Shopify store. The process was easy.
I have not used it yet.

by [REESEDELUCA]

A great way of syncing your data to and from Mailchimp! I had a few issues and the customer service team fixed it up in no time!

Jardin Floral Design

Great app! We have been using it for a long time now with no problems. It works as promised. Support is also great. Thank you.

Florida Dispensaries Delivery

Using it to automatic our business and sort the customer list!! Thanks a million to this app we will

Proudhands

Quick and easy link to store. I will now have to test the campaigns and I trust it will work flawlessly.

Naturally Empowered

So far so good for my wellness business. I am still learning. Going to watch tutorials to better my understanding. Thanks!

CBFitwear

Pretty cruisy. no issues. Very much Looking forward to exploring a bit more, but so far no issues at all. Thanks!

Devoted

Great app! Loved it, does the job without a hassle. Recommended for all mailchimp users.

ozdingo

Straight to the point at least there is a solution to connect to mailchimp... very few do this now that mailchimp app is out of Shopify

DiscountBodyShapers

It syncs with all other apps and I don't miss subscribers anymore. It subs with MailChimp, Shopify, privy, etc.