ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

WatchFoxx

Won't even sync to my mailchimp account, just kicks me back to the shopsync settings when trying to login to mailchimp to connect!!!!! :(

PauseCadeau.com

Everything great !!! The app does the work properly, easy to install and easy to process.
Just good things to say about it.

BuyExcelTemplates.com

Installation was quick and easy and it allows me to keep using Mailchimp for my Shopify website
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

therozayquartz

so far since the breakup between mailchimp and shopify this app has been the best sidechick ever! Very pleased so far.

Itsa Girl Thing

If you can get this app to work, great, If you can't you are out of luck. Support is TERRIBLE. You will have to wait days to get automated responses

July 30, 2019

Hi there, I'm sorry if you had trouble getting in touch with our support team in your preferred time frame. We looked up your tickets for frippoutdoors.com and itsa-girl-thing.com, and it looks like we responded to your initial questions in less than 5 hours. As a free service, our best response times can range anywhere from 24 to 72 hours depending on volumes.

Also, we saw your review while we were actively troubleshooting the connection with Mailchimp. As noted in our response back, the frippoutdoors.com store had something under the hood that wasn't configured correctly in Mailchimp. We were able to work with their team and get things resolved for you. itsa-girl-thing.com shows that it is also installed correctly and processing data.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach back out to our support team.

Fripp

We are using this app on several stores. I contacted support DAYS ago about one store having issues not syncing ANY information. All I get is automated response emails and it takes over 24 hours to get those. App is buggy and support is TERRIBLE

July 30, 2019

Aerende

Only a few days in but can't believe how simple this app has been. Everything seems to be working smoothly and connecting properly. If only Shopify could have advised its customers that all they needed to do was install this to keep everything working, things would have been much simpler.

NEPTN Россия

All good! Syncs great Mailchimp and Shopify. Seems like almost instant. Had no any issues. Thank you for great work!

Churchill Street

I’m new to using Shopify but I used the app to sync with mail chimp and it worked perfectly immediately. Very user friendly. Very happy with the app.

Adventure Sports Kitesurf Australia

The sync works well, but we could do with more options on who is synced to our email service. We are paying to have unsubscribed contacts in the system which isn't a viable option long term.