ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

PauseCadeau.com

Everything great !!! The app does the work properly, easy to install and easy to process.
Just good things to say about it.

BuyExcelTemplates.com

Installation was quick and easy and it allows me to keep using Mailchimp for my Shopify website
www.BuyExcelTemplates.com

therozayquartz

so far since the breakup between mailchimp and shopify this app has been the best sidechick ever! Very pleased so far.

Aerende

Only a few days in but can't believe how simple this app has been. Everything seems to be working smoothly and connecting properly. If only Shopify could have advised its customers that all they needed to do was install this to keep everything working, things would have been much simpler.

NEPTN Россия

All good! Syncs great Mailchimp and Shopify. Seems like almost instant. Had no any issues. Thank you for great work!

Churchill Street

I’m new to using Shopify but I used the app to sync with mail chimp and it worked perfectly immediately. Very user friendly. Very happy with the app.

Laromy

It's works very well and it helps to keep the information sync with my mailchimp account. So far I did not have and problem.

Bib and Tucker Clothing

Installing the app was super easy and the syncing back and forth is seamless. Highly recommend the app. Can’t believe We didn’t find it sooner.

TrainNsane

It is better for me now! all my contacts are sync thank you . hope it helps grow my customers. really easy to set up

The Inspired Gift Horse

So far very happy with ShopSync and I don't believe that will change. It allows me to continue with MailChimp and everything runs smoothly. One click install is great too. Thank you.