ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Force USA

I use this app to sync with Mailchimp and it works great. I haven't had any issues with it.

The app was easy to set up, and once I turned it on and did the initial setup I didn't have to do anything else.

Thank you ShopSync for this great app!!!!

Venus Counter - your skincare scout

I connected Mailchimp in the past and it was more more difficult than now with ShopSync. Very easy to connect now.

Dirty Company Clothing

I was nervous about using something other than MailChimp for my email campaigns but ShopSync made it soooo easy to connect. Very reliable!

BraEasy

This was super easy and fast to do. No problems at all. I would recommend using this app for your Shopify to MailChimp integration. You don't need to be an expert at all.

Katie Goes Platinum

Very easy to setup and connect my mailchimp and shopify. Thanks for creating this great and useful product!

RoadRunnerBags

Great way to connect my store to Mailchimp + it's totally free!!

Connected my store to my mailchimp account overnight without any trouble or hassle. Now we're receiving email updates from new customers so that we can re-market to them under mailchimp in the future! I was afraid that I would have to transfer my customer data over to a new email marketing platform but I really like mailchimp and wish they would reconnect with shopify.

Till then ShopSync will do.

Cheers!

World of Great Things

So far so good! I am using this app to connect my eCommerce site to MailChimp. Setup was a breeze and it synced everything, even the email addresses I already had. I'm thrilled! Thank you! Ben

salut beauté

Very good customer service!
Very useful to use mailchimp and automation. I recommend it!
-----------------

Nifty Stop & Shop

It’s a 5 star for me. This app works perfectly. I use this app to synchronized my store with Mailchimp & I was able to do it fast & easy.

Rotshik

I used this app to keep using mailchimp.
This app is really great!
It is easy to use and very friendly