ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Trilobyte Games

ShopSync was easy to install and set up. It only took a matter of a few minutes. It is not a fancy app, but it does all that I need or want it to do. It's simplicity is a feature.

Rusko4Soul

Powerful, amaziing, totally awesome!!! Congrats for all team, congrats for the wonderful App, that is so useful, I loved it and it help me a lot in my biz.
Also, is important to say, I requested some fix for the support team, and they are amazing, very soon they fixed my issue, and they gave me a very big attention. One more time congrats and I wish you all the best. Thanks so much! Kay from support team is awesome!!!

deBetti Dry Aged

Fez o trabalho muito bem feito. Não sentimos diferença após a descontinuidade da integração oficial.

Aleemahs Applique and Trim

I just pressed go and it did everything for me with no problems whatsoever and all this for free. Great job!

KF SOLES | The Soles of Espadrilles

So far so good. It works like it is suppose to. It was a very user-friendly app when you do the integration.

MemoriesMade Decor

I have no issues with this app. It works like it is suppose to. I am able to access all my info, subscribers and create no problem.

BetterBrighterEasier

Just begun using this app, so far, so good! Had a glitch connecting but support was fast & thorough.

Kardia

I used ShopSync to integrate Mailchimp with Shopify and it synced between the 2 platforms quickly and easily!

Enchantfully

This app helped me to seamlessly utilize Mailchimp. All of my customer contacts synced easily. Great App!

Violate The Dress Code

Since Mailchimp and Shopify parted ways ShopSync came in as a savior. We still bring in the same amount of signups and it works seamlessly. The staff was an amazing asset helping set it up!