ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Zelda Cards

I used to sync my contacts for a website, it works very well, and I am very happy now I can send the mail to my subscriber, nice app!

Artulia Jewelry

Works perfectly. I was immediately able to browse my products in Mailchimp and create an effective email campaign then see the revenue from Mailchimp's dashboard. It's no wonder this is the most popular email marketing app for Shopify!

Kypwell

The app was very simple to use with very clear instructions. The integration works perfectly well. Very happy with the support team, fast and detailed replies! Highly recommend

Busybug Kids Clothing

I'm getting more people to visit my store and they are buying, i know this is good for the store in the long run.

West Stanton

Easy installation and simple instructions, haven't met with any issues thus far. Great tool to sync with mailchimp.

L'oeil | Art Supplies

rubbish. it can't sync the order campaign even i paid for it and it's super hard to cancel the subscription.

Plus Size Clothing Co

Works as described and easy to sync.................................................................

WAMP

Perfect Drinks LTD

Basic functionality works well - I've not had it installed long.

They do keep spamming asking for reviews though, with no way to unsubscribe.

August 28, 2019

Hi there, thank you for using ShopSync. We apologize for any hassle with communications coming your way that you did not want to receive. If you would like to opt-out from these, simply click the Disable button next to ShopSync Communications inside the app.

Edifying Answers

Easy to install the app. It syncs very well with mailchimp. Nice app if you want to link your mailchimp!