ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

PrendaBella

I noticed this app was not synching my contacts to Mailchimp correctly. Their tech support gave me a lot of explanations such as "my contacts had unsubscribed", etc., which was not accurate. I ended up uninstalling it and installing it again and finally it worked, but I'm not impressed by the "there's nothing they can do" response of their tech support. It's working so far but I'm skeptical and might have to switch to a more reliable service.

July 5, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We saw your review, and it sounds like your issue may have been related to temporary delays in the processing of data with our server queues. Recently, we've had quite a bit of volume around installations and syncing which has led to occasional lags in the processing of information. Overall, these delays work themselves out rather quickly.

If something comes up in the future, don't hesitate to contact us for further troubleshooting at support@shopsync.io.

Trilobyte Games

ShopSync was easy to install and set up. It only took a matter of a few minutes. It is not a fancy app, but it does all that I need or want it to do. It's simplicity is a feature.

Rusko4Soul

Powerful, amaziing, totally awesome!!! Congrats for all team, congrats for the wonderful App, that is so useful, I loved it and it help me a lot in my biz.
Also, is important to say, I requested some fix for the support team, and they are amazing, very soon they fixed my issue, and they gave me a very big attention. One more time congrats and I wish you all the best. Thanks so much! Kay from support team is awesome!!!

Bunny Bikini Hut

Quick and easy to install and seems to be working 90%. I did notice that my Shopify pop-up form no longer worked after installing this update (customers were not receiving my automation emails), but the other forms on my website seem to working the same as usual. Would definitely recommend this app as a solution to for the Shopify X Mailchimp breakup.

deBetti Dry Aged

Fez o trabalho muito bem feito. Não sentimos diferença após a descontinuidade da integração oficial.

VYEN

First time Mailchimp user and didn’t realise that Mailchimp has parted way with Shopify. Luckily Shopsync is available to enable Mailchimp availability to my Shopify store. So far so good.

Aleemahs Applique and Trim

I just pressed go and it did everything for me with no problems whatsoever and all this for free. Great job!

KF SOLES | The Soles of Espadrilles

So far so good. It works like it is suppose to. It was a very user-friendly app when you do the integration.

MemoriesMade Decor

I have no issues with this app. It works like it is suppose to. I am able to access all my info, subscribers and create no problem.

NOMOO

I get an Error while connecting ShopSync to my shopify account! anyone else got this problem? no response from the support by now... need help ASAP!
Thanks!

June 19, 2019

Hi there, we saw your review and wanted to confirm you had seen the support response that we sent back. We had only received your question a short time ago and responded as fast as we could. We are under hefty volumes with installs (and questions) so please allow some time for us to respond to inquiries.

As noted in the support ticket back to you, this error is a permissions issue, and it will be necessary to reach out to the owner of the Shopify account so they can grant you access to view and use the ShopSync application.

Let us know if you have any follow up questions. Feel free to reach back out to us at support@shopsync.io.