ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Laromy

It's works very well and it helps to keep the information sync with my mailchimp account. So far I did not have and problem.

Bib and Tucker Clothing

Installing the app was super easy and the syncing back and forth is seamless. Highly recommend the app. Can’t believe We didn’t find it sooner.

TrainNsane

It is better for me now! all my contacts are sync thank you . hope it helps grow my customers. really easy to set up

The Inspired Gift Horse

So far very happy with ShopSync and I don't believe that will change. It allows me to continue with MailChimp and everything runs smoothly. One click install is great too. Thank you.

Aman.vas

Solved the issue super promptly! Thank you again! Susanne from Aman.vas .......................................................................................................................

Côté Cuir

Works very well. Installation is very easy. I'm happy to be able to continue to use MailChimp with ShopSync.

Oh My Spice

Very easy to install and works great with Mailchimp! We did not want to switch from Mailchimp and Shopsync made it easy to continue with business as usual

Differently

Worked like a dream ! Easily connected my store and refreshed my contacts in less than 5 minutes. This app was our solution for when mail chimp stopped its Shopify integration. Would highly recommend.

Trilobyte Games

ShopSync was easy to install and set up. It only took a matter of a few minutes. It is not a fancy app, but it does all that I need or want it to do. It's simplicity is a feature.

Rusko4Soul

Powerful, amaziing, totally awesome!!! Congrats for all team, congrats for the wonderful App, that is so useful, I loved it and it help me a lot in my biz.
Also, is important to say, I requested some fix for the support team, and they are amazing, very soon they fixed my issue, and they gave me a very big attention. One more time congrats and I wish you all the best. Thanks so much! Kay from support team is awesome!!!