ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Mouse Loves Pig

Shop Sync is UNSUBSCRIBING customers! Some of my best customers are PISSED that they did not receive our most recent promotional email... the reason? They were already subscribed to our list but when they purchased and neglected to check the box to subscribe (and why would they, they are already on my list and already happy to be there) and Shopsync is automatically relegating them to "transactional only" emails.

Thanks a lot, Shopsync, now I have to explain to some of my best customers why they missed out on the email announcing our latest limited edition designs that sold out before they saw the social media posts.

Uninstalling your app and making profuse apologies to my customers!

L'oeil | Art Supplies

rubbish. it can't sync the order campaign even i paid for it and it's super hard to cancel the subscription.

Rubber Cottage

Support pretty much sucks. Support is very hard to contact. I did receive one response but what I was told never would happen never did. Most of my stats doubled and I can't get that problem corrected.

WatchFoxx

Won't even sync to my mailchimp account, just kicks me back to the shopsync settings when trying to login to mailchimp to connect!!!!! :(

Itsa Girl Thing

If you can get this app to work, great, If you can't you are out of luck. Support is TERRIBLE. You will have to wait days to get automated responses

July 30, 2019

Hi there, I'm sorry if you had trouble getting in touch with our support team in your preferred time frame. We looked up your tickets for frippoutdoors.com and itsa-girl-thing.com, and it looks like we responded to your initial questions in less than 5 hours. As a free service, our best response times can range anywhere from 24 to 72 hours depending on volumes.

Also, we saw your review while we were actively troubleshooting the connection with Mailchimp. As noted in our response back, the frippoutdoors.com store had something under the hood that wasn't configured correctly in Mailchimp. We were able to work with their team and get things resolved for you. itsa-girl-thing.com shows that it is also installed correctly and processing data.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach back out to our support team.

Fripp

We are using this app on several stores. I contacted support DAYS ago about one store having issues not syncing ANY information. All I get is automated response emails and it takes over 24 hours to get those. App is buggy and support is TERRIBLE

July 30, 2019

Crimson and Clover Studio

None of my automations are running and they were no help. They told me to contact Mailchimp but if your app is meant to be the middleman between Shopify and Mailchimp you should be able to do better than that. I am definitely not the only one.

July 5, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. Our app does not automatically attach to existing Mailchimp automations; we don't advertise that feature. Technically there isn't an option available for us to do so via Mailchimp platform or API. We would love to do an automatic migration if it were somehow feasible.

With that said, before installing ShopSync, we recommend that folks run the migration tool that Mailchimp has put out in their Knowledge Base. It's your best option to get things re-attached and running again: https://mailchimp.com/help/switch-shopify-shopsync/

If for any reason you did complete the migration, and the automations still aren't firing, you'll definitely want to reach out to Mailchimp to see if there's something under the hood that they can update. We're sorry for any hassle, but again we don't have any control over re-attaching Mailchimp automations.

NOMOO

I get an Error while connecting ShopSync to my shopify account! anyone else got this problem? no response from the support by now... need help ASAP!
Thanks!

June 19, 2019

Hi there, we saw your review and wanted to confirm you had seen the support response that we sent back. We had only received your question a short time ago and responded as fast as we could. We are under hefty volumes with installs (and questions) so please allow some time for us to respond to inquiries.

As noted in the support ticket back to you, this error is a permissions issue, and it will be necessary to reach out to the owner of the Shopify account so they can grant you access to view and use the ShopSync application.

Let us know if you have any follow up questions. Feel free to reach back out to us at support@shopsync.io.

Pureeit

I use this app to send out welcome letters to my subscribers and it’s never sync. Out of about 50 subscribers only 4 emails went out. To me it’s no point in having the app

June 11, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We saw your review and it sounds like you may have some confusion around with what our app does vs. Mailchimp's core features.

ShopSync is a tool that sends customer information from your Shopify store to Mailchimp (and vice versa). The app transfers and syncs customer, order and product information between the two platforms. You will still use Mailchimp for all your campaigns, automations, pop-ups and ads.

To be clear, we don't send any kind of campaigns or automations through ShopSync; we're just the mechanism that gets information to Mailchimp from your store.

Chill Solutions

This app does not sync automations or cart recovery campaigns. Also if you had a mulit-email cart workflow setup it will not transfer over and you will be prompted to upgrade your account to send more than 1 cart recovery email. The price is $14.99 a month. This whole thing where mailchimp no longer syncs to shopify was just a con set up to switch the free accounts over to paid accounts. You will still get some features with a free account but the most valuable aspects of the old free account will no longer work unless you pay up. Please be aware of this BEFORE you use this 3rd party app. Just another business squeezing small business owners for another dime.

May 22, 2019

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We saw your review, and it sounds like there may be some confusion about what our app does. ShopSync is only designed to be a connector between Shopify and Mailchimp. Our app is engineered to sync all orders, customers (who accept marketing), products, and revenue data. All automations and pop-up configuration is still handled in your Mailchimp dashboard business as usual; we only send data to your audience.

Also, you mention a cost of $14.99 for our app. That's not accurate. Our app is free, and we have no paid plans at this time. We may have an (optional) plan in the future for paid support options, but there is nothing in place at this time.

If you would like to learn more about ShopSync, please visit our website or reach out to our support team anytime. You can visit us at shopsync.io and support@shopsync.io respectively.

Previous 1 3 4