ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Nekid Swimwear

Does not work with Product Reco block of mailchimp. Only shows 1 product at a time. so if you choose to show 3/4 products, it's all the same one! Also, even with show New Arrivals option it shows dated product information! My item was on sale but it showed original price only. what a waste.

Handmade by Jenn LLC

Their customer service is not worth paying for. They were not able to help me with anything MailChimp related.

July 2, 2020

Hi there, here at ShopSync we can answer all of your questions regarding our application. We are not affiliated with Mailchimp and are unable to provide support for their app or how to use Mailchimp.

We're sorry to pass you off, but you can reach out to their excellent customer service team over at https://mailchimp.com/help/. You should be able to chat with them and take things from there.

We'd greatly appreciate an updated review reflecting the experience with ShopSync's capabilities and what it is designed to do.

Cooper's Treats

I left it for a week and it never actually synced my customers (of which there were only 10). I got an email from ShopSync asking me to review, so I responded and explained the issue, but I didn't get a response. So yeah, totally broken with no support. Definitely don't bother.

June 29, 2020

At the moment, we see your store connected and sending data, with transactions pushing over to Mailchimp as recent as in the last hour. If the problem persists, don't hesitate to contact us for further troubleshooting at support@shopsync.io.

Skin Perfect Brothers

I tried to install it, I read the reviews, did everything I could to make this app work. But in the end, it just keeps telling me to click on the button and refresh or install it again from the app. Still doesn't work. Spent so much time on this. this is a very inconvenient app.

June 16, 2020

Hi there, thank you for the feedback. We saw your review and it sounds like your issue may be related to a browser caching issue or just a temporary problem with Shopify's app store. We'd suggest clearing your cookies/cache or trying another browser entirely. If the problem persists, don't hesitate to contact us for further troubleshooting at support@shopsync.io.

TAJ Fabrications

Have wasted HOURS of my life trying to set this up now. Very frustrating! No matter what i do this will not work. Try deleting cookies and cache, different browsers, different devices, incognito tabs, made a new mailchimp account, uninstalled and reinstalled shopsync many times now and nothing I do will allow me to sync my mailchimp.

May 27, 2020

Amber and Harmony

Redirects me to page to set temporary cookie, which doesn't work. Other times says page can't be found. Tried deleting reinstalling and through Mailchimp account. Nothing worked.

May 11, 2020

I really liked the app esp as I was able to access all my photos from my website for my newletter. However, I had so many fake emails coming in, all through ShopSync that I ended up having to upgrade my Mailchimp account to keep up with more email subscribers. Until I realized that these were all fake emails. I had to start all over again with my audiences, what a mess!

March 5, 2020

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. With the scenario, you’re describing it seems to be outside the functionality of ShopSync, and it would be best suited for the support team at Mailchimp to review. I'm sorry to pass you off, but we don't really have control over how spam accounts land in your list, we just send data from a Shopify checkout to Mailchimp for processing.

Mailchimp would be able to access your account and investigate further. You can reach out to their excellent customer service team over at https://mailchimp.com/help/. You should be able to chat with them and take things from there.

Let us know if you have any follow up questions or visit our support area to learn more information about ShopSync.

SMITH&SMITH

I can't rate the App yet because despite following every instruction (i was previously linking straight from Shopify-Mailchimp), and despit ShopSync saying everything is linked, and despite Mailchimp saying 'everything is working okay', I still cant get the mailchimp subscribe pop up box campaign to appear on my site. I don't mind teething issues installing Apps, but the service response time is really poor, as is the quality of the replies. I would have expected to be able to chat in real time, but only email with 2-3 day lag is possible. I was expecting - given you have to pay for their service option, that someone would have volunteered to jump in to my Shopify stiore, to review code, and fix for me. As is, service has been really really poor. I'm giving them another 48 hours to resolve otherwise I'll find another solution.

I'll provide an update here if/when I get one.

January 22, 2020

Update 1/24/20: We have replied back to your last message noting the steps we have taken to troubleshoot. Turns out, it appears that there is a conflict with the script that loads your pop-up forms versus other scripts loading on the site.

Troubleshooting script conflicts is not something that we do here at Shopsync, but it should be relatively easy to resolve with the assistance of a web developer. Once that is resolved, pop-ups will work as expected.

---

Hello, we've replied to your questions the same day with instructions on how to troubleshoot your pop-up forms. Perhaps our replies are landing in your spam filter? Also, we see you are located in Australia, so there may be some lag in communications. We do not offer 24-hour support at this time but rest assured we have replied to each of your questions.

Please double-check your inbox/spam folder when you get a moment; getting your pop-ups to show is a common problem that can usually be addressed by unpublishing your existing pop-ups in Mailchimp and then republishing. Also, be sure to follow their migration guide to ensure everything else works correctly: https://mailchimp.com/help/switch-shopify-shopsync/#Migrate_Your_E-commerce_Automations.

Let us know if you are unable to resolve your issue, we'll be happy to assist.

Pea Shoots Consignment

I had to uninstall this app because the code was affecting my theme, After months of some customers not being able to view my site correctly on mobile and contacting everyone under the sun for help, I finally uninstalled each app one by one on my website, getting my customers to test the site each time. all problems cleared up once shopSync was uninstalled and my site has been fine ever since. It's a shame since I really liked ShopSync and can't afford something like klavio

December 9, 2019

Hi Pea Shoots, we saw your review and wanted to reach out. We checked into our helpdesk and only saw one ticket back in August we replied to the same day regarding another question. Were you contacting Mailchimp for help? Or ShopSync? We want to make sure something didn't get caught up in our SPAM filter.

Regardless, we looked at your store, and it appears that the legacy Mailchimp app and ShopSync are still installed. The old Mailchimp integration has been deprecated (not supported) for quite some time, and there's a good chance things won't work as expected if you have both ShopSync and the legacy Mailchimp app running.

As for ShopSync affecting your theme, that would not be a function of the app. We'd recommend first to uninstall the legacy Mailchimp app and ShopSync. Next, verify in the Mailchimp "Connected Sites" area that your store is removed. Lastly, install ShopSync again. We're confident that things will work as expected after those steps are completed.

Let us know if you still encounter any problems. You may reach us anytime at support@shopsync.io.

Green Man Grooming Co

We have had this synced since October, we are about to launch and found it is not integrated with MailChimp. Mailchimp says it is, but ShopSync says it isn't even though it was previously.
When clicking connect to sync the store again it takes me to login with MailChimp, after that the window disappears, the app flashes and goes back to the original screen and doesn't do anything.
Scrolling to the bottom of the page to contact support and the page has a sad face with "this server is being block by an extention on it"

Now we aren't synced with MailChimp even though we have been prepared for over a month...

December 16, 2019