ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

クスミティー 公式オンラインブティック

It was unfortunate that our issue was not resolved, the CS team was very responsive and supportive.

Hamper Warehouse

I used this app to enable me to measure results of traffic moving between our newsletter and our Hamper Warehouse Shopify page. I can see clearly the interaction between the 2. The install process was quick and easy.

TwoLips.vip

I've used this app since the old Shopify Mailchimp App was discontinued. Everything has worked ok until I discovered that the synch process is 2 way, with new subscribers on Mailchimp being added to Shopify as draft customers. This is ok but if you capture address fields in Mailchimp forms, this data vanishes in Mailchimp after data synching with Shopify. So any lead generation I want to do via Mailchimp becomes very complex and I have to turn off ShopSync so that address fields remain stored in Mailchimp. Would hope the devs look into this issue because it's not ideal. Aside from our very techinical issue, we really can't do without this app.

Svensson.club

The synchronisation was very good. You can also directly create a pop up. Now it's waiting what I can do in the futur with this app. But a good beginning is a quick win

A World Apart

I really appreciate personable and professional businesses, and ShopSync looks like it's both! Looking forward to working with it in the future. Recommended from Mailchimp, so good reliability there.

Purevent 360

The instalation was easy and friendly... we have just started our shopify store and start to test this service. So far so good.

Dope Soap Queen

So far so good.

I just did it to sync to Mailchimp and my store does not have a lot of data to mess up so lets hope it stays that way.

It took less than 10 minutes to get the sync.
Thanks, DSQ

Plott Hound Love

Well, I have not sent an email yet. But syncing with shopify was really smooth and easy. So, I have hope that everything else will be as smooth. And its free.

CynthiaYolland.com

After my initial comment, Shopsync support contacted me and provided instructions on how to resolve the issue. Short answer, use Force Sync after attempting to just clear the browser cache. So my problem is resolved.

Original comment below:
I'm new to ecommerce and I'm just setting up my store and integrations. One App I've installed is ShopSync to keep customer info synchronized with my Mailchimp account. It appears that after the initial sync of customers that expressed interest on the store password page, further customers have not been sync'd. There are 59 new customers since the initial sync that are in the Shopify customers that are not migrated to Mailchimp. I have gone through the troubleshooting, including changing to using Chrome with all browser data cleared. Isn't this supposed to be a background process that links my Shopify store and my Mailchimp account? What does my browser have to do with it? I haven't done a forced sync as that is discouraged. Any advice on how to get this working?

Alce Nero Shop

Easy to use but double opt-in doesn't seems to work. Even if activated, the users are automatically subscribed without confirmation.

Previous 1 3 4