ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Lil Lady Shoes

Great with Mailchimp. I'm just not able to get one feature working with mailchimp. I will definitely recommend to a friend.

クスミティー 公式オンラインブティック

It was unfortunate that our issue was not resolved, the CS team was very responsive and supportive.

PHOTOPORTRAYAL

We couldn't get custom orders synced into Mailchimp from shopify. But the team was very helpful and fixed this going forward. Also, we had 4 of our active automation campaigns archived by the Shopsync api. But again, this was fixed and shouldn't happen in future. The products usually sync like a charm, as do contacts. Orders now are syncing without any issues too. Thank you

July 26, 2021

Hi there, we saw your review and wanted to respond. Your store shows that it completed syncing and is processing data in real-time. It's possible there was some Shopify API rate limiting or queues that were waiting to process at the time the review was written; that's not totally unusual with how large the Shopify ecosystem is and how much data we're processing for our users.

In regards to the automations being archived, this is done so past customers do not receive emails. For example, let's say you have a "welcome automation" in Mailchimp running. When ShopSync is installed, it syncs all your customer/orders/products from when your store first came online. Because Mailchimp sees these past users as "new customers" it would send an email to customers from the very first one to the most recent. By archiving, it prevents these emails from going out to users who really don't need to receive an email.

Lastly, you can always get in touch with us at support@shopsync.io if you have questions. We're around Monday-Friday and typical response times are less than 1 business day.

Hamper Warehouse

I used this app to enable me to measure results of traffic moving between our newsletter and our Hamper Warehouse Shopify page. I can see clearly the interaction between the 2. The install process was quick and easy.

TwoLips.vip

I've used this app since the old Shopify Mailchimp App was discontinued. Everything has worked ok until I discovered that the synch process is 2 way, with new subscribers on Mailchimp being added to Shopify as draft customers. This is ok but if you capture address fields in Mailchimp forms, this data vanishes in Mailchimp after data synching with Shopify. So any lead generation I want to do via Mailchimp becomes very complex and I have to turn off ShopSync so that address fields remain stored in Mailchimp. Would hope the devs look into this issue because it's not ideal. Aside from our very techinical issue, we really can't do without this app.

Svensson.club

The synchronisation was very good. You can also directly create a pop up. Now it's waiting what I can do in the futur with this app. But a good beginning is a quick win

A World Apart

I really appreciate personable and professional businesses, and ShopSync looks like it's both! Looking forward to working with it in the future. Recommended from Mailchimp, so good reliability there.

Purevent 360

The instalation was easy and friendly... we have just started our shopify store and start to test this service. So far so good.

Dope Soap Queen

So far so good.

I just did it to sync to Mailchimp and my store does not have a lot of data to mess up so lets hope it stays that way.

It took less than 10 minutes to get the sync.
Thanks, DSQ

Plott Hound Love

Well, I have not sent an email yet. But syncing with shopify was really smooth and easy. So, I have hope that everything else will be as smooth. And its free.

Previous 1 3 4