ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Sampleoidzmerch

great app, workes a treat, I have set up abandoned cart emails using MailChimp and this app

onlinemarkat

it took time to work as expected but the support team was very helpful and patient to get it work , thank you

Sanskreeti

No Issue, sync perfectly with Mailchimp, Happy about it, not only sync contact also sync product pics which is very helpful.

SafePal Wallet

I used this app to prompt my product, popup window for "buy two for free shipping", good app, solved a big problem for us.

dog4shine

It is an excellent tool for help. Very handy to use with several useful options that help in selling products. It is a must have for having a store.

Stainsby Studios

I've been using ShopSync since MailChimp and Shopify decided to go their separate ways. This app does what it says on the tin: synchronizes with MailChimp. I had some technical questions and reached out for help. The team provided great service and I'm on a free plan! I highly recommend this app.

Jungle beez

Great tool for syncing Mailchinmp and Shopify store. Quite easy to set up and works like a charm. Thanks a ton!

T-Shirts Interamerica, S.A.

I used this app to help merge Mailchimp with our shopify shop, so far so good in terms of integration.

COCOFLY

Great for what it is set up to do.I haven’t felt any lost capabilities now that I have shifted from the Mailchimp app to Shopsync

México Local

This app is so easy to use and does exactly what it says! No work from my end needed! Would definetly recommend to anyone wanting to sync contacts to mailchimp. Love it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21