ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

klaracosmetics_australia

I used this app to connect with Mailchimp, It was easy and fast to migrate the audiences. I highly recommend this app.

Hermes Press

It really helps with connecting to our mailing list! I would highly recommend it. If you use Mailchimp or other apps that can't connect directly to Shopify this is a great workaround.

Arcadia

it's pretty easy and simple to install! love it! It sync my contacts and orders in a very short period of time.

Kentstead Media

Easy to set up (and trust me, I've had issues with other Shopify integrations) and I'm excited to use it!

Creations By Lyra Adams

So far, the set up and integration was super easy. I was able to connect Shopify store with my Mailchimp mail list and sync quickly.

Craftted

Simple and easy to follow. Not sure if this is partner of Mailchimp. Mailchimp has significantly increased their pricing plans and so i am thinking of switching to Klaviyo. Initially i was with MC because it was decent price but not so much anymore and Klaviyo has more to offer. ShopSync itself is just a connection app so simple and straightforward to use

Digital Design

really cool my audience on mailchimp grow every day and sales too :) i can take easyly care of my new subscribers in shopify on mailchimp soooocoooll

Spirit Hills Farm

This has been an outstanding App. Plug and play and very low maintenance. The support staff has been very hands on and a great help to give me some insight on making best use of the app.

Sports Zona

Una aplicación excelente para sincronizar todos tus suscriptores de tu web web fácil de usar y instalar

Milina London

Great App and seamlessly connects with Mailchimp to ensure everything is working in-sync and beautifully.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25