ShopSync

ShopSync

by ShopSync

Connect your store with Mailchimp

Ruatipuaoils

The instructions were very clear which made it easy for me to sync Mailchimp and my shopify store Ruatipua Oils.

Manuka Essentials

We downloaded Shopsync to bring our Shopify data into Mailchimp. It worked smoothly and seems to have done the job well. Thank you

Sustainable Fashion

I recently downloaded the app. The integration went smoothly, so I am very pleased ! So far so good

Sara Palacios Designs

I just connected this app to connect my Mailchimp to my Shopify store. The process was easy.
I have not used it yet.

by [REESEDELUCA]

A great way of syncing your data to and from Mailchimp! I had a few issues and the customer service team fixed it up in no time!

Jardin Floral Design

Great app! We have been using it for a long time now with no problems. It works as promised. Support is also great. Thank you.

Florida Dispensaries Delivery

Using it to automatic our business and sort the customer list!! Thanks a million to this app we will

Proudhands

Quick and easy link to store. I will now have to test the campaigns and I trust it will work flawlessly.

Naturally Empowered

So far so good for my wellness business. I am still learning. Going to watch tutorials to better my understanding. Thanks!

CBFitwear

Pretty cruisy. no issues. Very much Looking forward to exploring a bit more, but so far no issues at all. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24