Shoptoit Search Platform

Shoptoit Search Platform

by Shoptoit Inc.

NEW! Everything You Need to Get Found in Product Search

Covana Coffee

This app is really easy to set up and it works great! Shoptoit has been super helpful for our business.

GreatEagleInc

Don't install and try this app, it is a scam, we install and paid $100 in trail, but did not use it, uninstalled after two days, this company Shoptoit.ca charge $24.44 for monthly service , and $75.56 for google AD, but after we notified them, we are uninstall it, not used any ADs program, it does not give us refund, email communication not respond, contact shopify no results;this app should be removed, and shoptoit.ca market platform should be alerted; this app and developer should never been approved forever, and the shoptoit.ca should never been allowed in shopify forever!

Backwoodzvapez

Does nothing. All I have noticed is spam e-mail about product generation.

Moonspirecreations

Error code 400.. didnt even get a chance to go anywhere

Gift Frog

The application was easy to install. Setup and customization of the app is simple and the app is very user-friendly.

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup.https://www.kinkytoy.store

Rocky Soap Development

I've had really good success with this app. It generated a shopping feed for us very quickly and allowed us to be live in search engines within 2 days. I've even used the feed we generated for a few other purposes. The best part is, we didn't have to do anything!

Ora Baby

i can't reinstall app !
plz detele my acc

Opuszone.com

Zero ROI so far. 3 weeks and 15 clicks. Let's see if it will get better. Easy to send product data feed, though. Good support.

Skin Care By Suzie

Updated review: After reading the review support did contact me and correct the problem with the import, They also were concerned as to why they did not receive my support request. I will update my review if the advertising starts working for me. .

No support, App only imported 50 of my 150+ products. I have contacted support twice and they don't seem to care enough about the customers who spend money with them to reply and help with the problem. Of the 50 products that did get listed I have NOT received 1 click through, which is interesting because I already sell a lot to Canada just hoping to get more.