Google AdWords Keyword Generat

Google AdWords Keyword Generat

by Shoptoit Inc.

Free Keyword Research For Your Ecommerce Store

Backwoodzvapez

Does nothing. All I have noticed is spam e-mail about product generation.

Moonspirecreations

Error code 400.. didnt even get a chance to go anywhere

Gift Frog

The application was easy to install. Setup and customization of the app is simple and the app is very user-friendly.

https://www.gift-frog.com https://www.kinkytoy.store

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup.https://www.kinkytoy.store

Rocky Soap Development

I've had really good success with this app. It generated a shopping feed for us very quickly and allowed us to be live in search engines within 2 days. I've even used the feed we generated for a few other purposes. The best part is, we didn't have to do anything!

Ora Baby

i can't reinstall app ! plz detele my acc

Opuszone.com

Zero ROI so far. 3 weeks and 15 clicks. Let's see if it will get better. Easy to send product data feed, though. Good support.

Skin Care By Suzie

Updated review: After reading the review support did contact me and correct the problem with the import, They also were concerned as to why they did not receive my support request. I will update my review if the advertising starts working for me. .

No support, App only imported 50 of my 150+ products. I have contacted support twice and they don't seem to care enough about the customers who spend money with them to reply and help with the problem. Of the 50 products that did get listed I have NOT received 1 click through, which is interesting because I already sell a lot to Canada just hoping to get more.