Etsy Realtime Stock Sync

Etsy Realtime Stock Sync

by shopUpz

Keep your quantity & orders synced in real time with Etsy

The Delightful Extras

It syncs perfectly between Etsy & Shopify. Highly recommend to Etsy sellers! Also very prompt and helpful customer service with great communication. :) Thank you!

SunnyDaybyAlisonRae

Works great! I sell my products on Etsy and Shopify and was struggling with keeping up with inventory for both platforms. You just input matching SKUs on each platform and the app automatically updates your inventory for orders placed on both sites. Shirly checks in often to make sure that everything is running smoothly. Can't recommend more :)

Bubblegum Bead Supply

I've tried a few syncing apps and this one was by far the most user-friendly one to me. Shirly helped me with a few questions I had (I'm not very tech savvy). I now have everything up and running and working exactly how I need it to!

Trove & Co.

We were looking for an app like this for a long time, but everything we found was one-directional, so it only kept track of the sales on the website. This app is bi-directional, so anytime there is a sale on either platform, it keeps track of the inventory. Very happy with it, and Shirly even checks in to see if we ever need assistance. Thank you for the great app and service!

Let's Get A Gift

I downloaded the app in order to sync new products over to Etsy and to sync real-time inventory levels. Unfortunately it doesn't sync the products over, just inventory levels so it's not what I'm after. However, it's got five stars from me because it does sync the stock really well. The customer support was instant also. I think that $19 a month just to sync stock numbers is excessive considering there are apps on the store that do everything that I need for multiple platforms (not just Shopify and Etsy) at a slightly higher cost, however if you are willing to pay this for just inventory levels syncing, the app works fine.

Smileyboy Beads

This app works. It keeps your stock synced between etsy and shopify. Customer service is amazing. Any time I've had a question Shirly gets back to me quickly and has wonderful friendly communication.

Hidden Jewel of the South End

Keeps my etsy shop perfectly synchronized with my shopify store. does exactly what it says it does. Customer service is proactive and very helpful
Jack

Silver and Moldavite

Must have app!!! Best app for Etsy and Shopify owner for easy inventory control. Besides this app being the best, I would give another 5 stars to customer service. Can only wish all support would be like that. Thank you!

Witchcrafterie

I absolutely love this app. It syncs flawlessly, giving me such peace of mind. When there was a tiny glitch, everything was fixed immediately and communication was fantastic! Thanks Shirly!

Anabella Women

A life-changing app! very easy to install and use, sync regularly our stock between the 2 stores (Shopify and Etsy)! The team was very helpful and communication is great! Highly recommend!

Previous 1