Etsy Integration Inventory

Easy Etsy Integration-inventory, Orders, Quantities Etsy.com

$19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TheSouthernWalker

This app is very user-friendly and affordable, and you can't beat the customer service from Shirly.

La petite Leonne

Works very well, and the customer service is perfect. I had issues with the app integration but Shirly and her team were very quick to help me get it resolved. Would 100% recommend managing Etsy and Shopify inventory!

SEVORA

Location Germany

This app absolutely nails it! We've tested many Etsy Apps but this app is the only one that brings us the result we need. It sync the inventory perfectly & creates orders in shopify. The app support is just awesome, they helped us directly with every step!

Fairies and Beyond

Amazing app + Great service by Shirly and the team. I used this app to sync my products from my Shopify store to my Etsy store and also sync back orders from Etsy to Shopify. It saves a lot of time. Thanks:)

June 7, 2022

Thank you for your great feedback!
I do my best to provide the best service and easy to use app so you can grow your Etsy and Shopify sales :)
Happy to assist with any questions any time.

Shirly.

Malini Shop | Sciarpe Dipinte a Mano Da Esperti Artigiani

Location Italy

I used this app for some time now and i must say that really change my business life and really helps to synchronize shopify and Etsy in an easy simple and clear way. thank you for exist

The Real Force

Does exactly what it says. I've been wanting to sync my Shopify Store products into Etsy and this app allows me to do it easily. The app is also a fair price. There's another one out there that is way too expensive. Glad there was another option out their like this one.

May 31, 2022

Thank you very much for your great feedback.
We do our best to provide the best service and save you time :)

Shirly.

Ambrosia Ambiance

This app has made my life so much easier! I no longer have to go into etsy or my website when there is a purchase to adjust inventory. It does it all for me. Thank you!

May 31, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I do my best to save you time so you can keep growing your Etsy and Shopify business.

TGIFabric

It works as it is supposed to. For now i will continue to pay for its use. Would really like to see it work better with out having to export and import all the time.

May 30, 2022

Hey,
Shirly from shopUpz!
Thank you very much for your feedback.

BajaTiki

The Etsy Inventory app for shopify is excellent. It is easy to use and has made selling my shopify items in my etsy studio and keeping things synched a breeze. Thank you so much team! If you have a question and ask via messenger the customer service is super prompt, professional, and helpful.
- BajaTiki.com

Elan Transfers

I’ve been using this app for several months and it operates perfectly and is easy to use. Support has been beyond helpful, and quickly helps me with any question I might have. Exporting listings to Etsy is very easy, and I’ve been able to batch about 50 at a time, which helped a lot when I first started the integration. I have, and would recommend this app to other people.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12