Shopventory Inventory

Shopventory Inventory

by Shopventory Inc

Multi-Location & E-Commerce Inventory Management & Analytics

Clean Market NYC

A straightforward tool with well-organized details and options. Easy to use and makes a world of a difference when tracking inventory and syncing with the POS. Another favorite factor is how friendly and readily available the Support team is!

September 14, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for the great review.

We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Shopventory and maximizing your inventory tracking. Connecting different POS devices and locations is what we do best!

We also love hearing that you're a fan of our customer support. Our favorite thing we do each day is helping our customers grow their businesses!

Myers Sewing

I used this app to better assist me with my inventory. I really like that it allows me to set PAR levels & separate products by which location I want them sold at. Tons of control - definitely recommend it.

August 6, 2021

Love hearing that you're using our PAR levels (minimum/maximum levels) to stay on top of the products at your various locations. That's important!

Thank you for the 5-star review. Have a great day!

Ulluv

As a growing business with complicated bundling of products, keeping on top of my stock management was a nightmare and items were regularly going out of stock. I am 8 weeks into using Shopventory and I cannot speak highly enough of how it has helped me. I am getting on top of inventory management and it has given me great peace of mind. It has also freed me up to spend my time on the things that really need my attention. Customer service was also excellent (unusually so). I got a follow up phone call (yes, by phone, talking to an actual person!!) from James after a few weeks and he could not have been more helpful. Affordable plans too which are hard to get for the functionality I require. Well done guys.

August 6, 2021

Thanks for the 5-star review!

It's awesome to hear that you're using our bundling feature to help prevent stockout issues. Keeps you from having to issue refunds!

Happy to know that James has treated you well from a customer service perspective. We'll pass along the kudos!

jeantherapy

Very responsive customer service. They take their time and explore all channels to help find solutions to problems if there is one. Very patient and will follow up to make sure things are running smoothly.

August 6, 2021

Hi and thank you for the review!

We're happy to hear that you lean on our great customer service team to get the guidance you need. We're here to help!

Beauty Club Outlet

My business management has transformed after using Shopventory. I use Square for my in-store POS and Shopify online, and was seriously drowning in trying to manage the inventory across the two. Shopventory helped me SEAMLESSLY integrate both platforms to ensure I can keep my inventory straight. The Shopventory associate who aided me in the initial set up to ensure all of my product data was entered was absolutely wonderful, and while all data entry takes work, it was so amazing to have his help. If you run a product-based business, Shopventory will increase your productivity ten fold. Would recommend 1000 times.

June 7, 2021

Thank you for the review!

We're glad to hear that you've been able to connect Square POS with Shopify eCommerce through Shopventory. Managing products and reporting in Shopventory is very easy once you're set up correctly!

Thanks for the feedback on how your setup process went. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed it!

TapRm PA

Shopventory is an increasingly helpful tool with new features coming out often, but its Customer Success team is unbelievably patient and communicative and I've frankly never in my life chatted with someone as invested in solving an issue as Ruth was in our multi-day ongoing conversation, even given a challenging and frustrating problem that went well beyond her or my control. We're still working through the issue now, but I know we'll have it resolved soon enough because of the confidence that Ruth instills in me for Shopventory.

June 7, 2021

Hi there and thanks for your great review!

We appreciate the comments about our app feature set and we're always launching new features based on feedback from folks like you. Keep it coming!

We'll pass along the kudos to Ruth. She's awesome!

Trout Town Flies

Shopventory is such a great integration tool, with knowledgeable staff who provide excellent hands on training!
Thanks to Miranda, the Customer Success Staff member who patiently walked me through some extremely helpful features, I will be saving lots of time in the future.

April 13, 2021

Howdy! Thanks a ton for this great 5-star review!

We're happy to hear that Miranda was able to help you out. She's awesome! We'll pass along the kudos.

I Create Art

I rarely write review, and when i do, it is either because I am really happy or disappointed. In this case, very happy with Shopventory. I looked at a few other apps in the genre, but their support is 2nd to none. Have not had one bad experience with their team, and I've been reaching out alot to them so i can understand the system. While no system perfectly fits your needs, they have come very close. Cannot recommend them enough and they are clearly looking to improve their service.

April 1, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're glad to hear that Shopventory is one of the few platforms you've left a review for :-)

We'll pass along the kudos to our team. Have a great day!

BabyLand General

Shopventory has been a fantastic solution for us. With multiple locations, hugely varying needs for the business, Shopventory's staff has taken the time to learn what our needs are and help us to implement inventory management on a whole new level than we had before. Going from a very outdated system with CAM, they have worked extensively with us by chats, emails, conference and video calls. I cannot say enough about the amazing customer service I've received from Joe and Roslind. TOP NOTCH! No system is perfect for everyone, but these folks listen to what you need and try to help you find a way to get it.

March 12, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for a great review!

Awesome to hear that you're utilizing Shopventory's multi-location features. We like to think we're pretty good at that!

It's also great to know that you're loving our Customer Support! We want to make sure you're successful.

We'll pass the kudos on to Roslind and Joe!

New Creation VA

This app has changed our lives! We use multiple sales channels + Shopventory has made life so much easier to track inventory + see sales trends across the board. Their customer service is also phenomenal!

February 22, 2021

Hi there and thanks for the 5-star review! We're happy to hear your lives changed after using Shopventory.

Syncing up multiple sales channels to track inventory and see trends is very is very important in a business and we try to make it easy for you! We're glad that you're getting the results you need.

Previous 1 3 4