Shopventory Inventory

Shopventory Inventory

by Shopventory Inc

Multi-Location & eCommerce Inventory Management & Analytics

Trout Town Flies

Shopventory is such a great integration tool, with knowledgeable staff who provide excellent hands on training!
Thanks to Miranda, the Customer Success Staff member who patiently walked me through some extremely helpful features, I will be saving lots of time in the future.

April 13, 2021

Howdy! Thanks a ton for this great 5-star review!

We're happy to hear that Miranda was able to help you out. She's awesome! We'll pass along the kudos.

I Create Art

I rarely write review, and when i do, it is either because I am really happy or disappointed. In this case, very happy with Shopventory. I looked at a few other apps in the genre, but their support is 2nd to none. Have not had one bad experience with their team, and I've been reaching out alot to them so i can understand the system. While no system perfectly fits your needs, they have come very close. Cannot recommend them enough and they are clearly looking to improve their service.

April 1, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're glad to hear that Shopventory is one of the few platforms you've left a review for :-)

We'll pass along the kudos to our team. Have a great day!

BabyLand General

Shopventory has been a fantastic solution for us. With multiple locations, hugely varying needs for the business, Shopventory's staff has taken the time to learn what our needs are and help us to implement inventory management on a whole new level than we had before. Going from a very outdated system with CAM, they have worked extensively with us by chats, emails, conference and video calls. I cannot say enough about the amazing customer service I've received from Joe and Roslind. TOP NOTCH! No system is perfect for everyone, but these folks listen to what you need and try to help you find a way to get it.

March 12, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for a great review!

Awesome to hear that you're utilizing Shopventory's multi-location features. We like to think we're pretty good at that!

It's also great to know that you're loving our Customer Support! We want to make sure you're successful.

We'll pass the kudos on to Roslind and Joe!

New Creation VA

This app has changed our lives! We use multiple sales channels + Shopventory has made life so much easier to track inventory + see sales trends across the board. Their customer service is also phenomenal!

February 22, 2021

Hi there and thanks for the 5-star review! We're happy to hear your lives changed after using Shopventory.

Syncing up multiple sales channels to track inventory and see trends is very is very important in a business and we try to make it easy for you! We're glad that you're getting the results you need.

Assenti's Pasta

Robust and affordable with unmatched customer support. I wouldn't even call it customer support, it's more like having a team of experts ready to fully devote themselvs to you. We're a medium sized company with many complex moving parts, i.e. retail, wholesale, warehouse, manufacturing, e-commerce, and fulfillment center. Shopventory has completely streamlined how we caculate cost, stock counts, and internal data for our multi channel system of operations. With all software solution systems, Shopventory is not without its limitations. But there is no perfect system that will meet the specific needs of every business, and that should be obvious. Shopventory has enabled us to make smarter business choices through data and analytics that are imperative for operations, development and overall growth. Shout out to Miranda for spending several weeks with me developing a system that works best for our company.

February 1, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for the great review.

We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our customer service! We'll definitely let Miranda know you send the compliment :-)

It's also awesome to hear that you're getting good use out of our multi-channel capabilities to sync up your catalogs and counts across all sales channels. That's one of Shopventory's strengths!

Make it a great day!

BLACK DIAMOND BEEF

So happy with these guys! Miranda has done wonders helping me every step of the way! Thank You Thank You!!

December 17, 2020

We are happy to hear that Miranda has been able to help you every step of the way, as you get our inventory software integrated into your business. Thank you for your 5 star review!

Tao's Boston

We have been always using this app to manage our inventory. The customer service team is super great and super responsive. All the features are sophisticated. Really recommend this app for anyone looking for an app to manage inventory!!

December 10, 2020

Thank you for your 5 star review and for the recommendation for others to use our app for inventory management. We are glad that you have found all of our features to be sophisticated. We agree that our customer service team is great!

Squasht Boutique

I love Shopventory! I have been using the desktop version for years to run my small independent-designer focused boutique. Shopventory is great for running reports, keeping track of all of my costs, and everything inventory-related. They have rolled out updates over time, and whenever I have questions, they are always very quick to answer and excellent with customer service. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs an inventory tracking system that is intuitive and easy to use. For me, it is the best one out there.

September 1, 2020

Hi, we are so glad to hear that you have found our inventory software intuitive and easy to use! Shopventory is always working to improve so we can continue helping you grow and manage your business. It's awesome to hear you're still loving it after all these years!

We also think our customer service team is pretty amazing and will be sure to let them know about your positive 5 star review :) Thanks for being a great customer!

Cruisin' Kids

It is great for managing inventory through out website and in store and takes one more thing off my plate! Customer service is great. i would highly recommended Shopventory!

August 27, 2020

It’s great to hear that our software takes something off your plate and that you would highly recommend Shopventory! We have heard from customers that it can save our customers at least 1 hour a week per location and/or integration. We love to hear that our customer service team is doing a great job and will pass along your kudos to them! Thank you for your 5 star review.

Indulge Boutique

Awesome for managing inventory across multiple platforms. Customer service is great. They were very knowledgeable and helped our web developer through any issues quickly. Stock counts through the scanning app is also very handy. Highly recommended.

August 19, 2020

Thank you for highly recommending Shopventory and for your 5 star review :-) . We are so glad that you’ve found it handy to use the scanning app to do your stock counts. We think our customer service team is pretty great too and will let them know about your review!

Previous 1 3