Real-Time Inventory Management
Connect and manage all sales channels in one place in real-time. Fully integrate Shopify with your POS for seamless inventory management.
Purchase Orders & Vendors
Auto reorder low-stock products by location. Track POs by Vendor & location. Audit employee workflows through detailed security logs.
One Stop Catalog Management
Manage all product catalog data in Shopventory which then syncs with Shopify and connected POS systems including Square and Clover.
About Shopventory Inventory
Get a 360° View of your Business by Location
Shopventory helps make running your business easy and straightforward. You need the right tools to give you the confidence to grow a healthy and successful business across all sales channels and locations. The Shopventory team is here to help you achieve your mission.
Seamlessly connect your brick and mortar locations with your Shopify Store Shopventory integrates flawlessly with Shopify and Shopify POS as well as Square, Clover and PayPal Here. See all of your business data in one place with multi-location and multi-channel inventory management and reporting with Shopventory.
30-Day Full-Feature Free Trial with 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Data-Rich Reporting by Location and Channel
- Profit Reporting - See your profitability to the penny during a specific time period by category, location and more.
- Inventory Report - Know the exact value of your inventory at any minute in time.
- Sales Reports - Understand top selling and low selling products.
- Vendor Sales Reports - Shows you all the products that have sold for a given date range, sorted by vendor.
- Dead Inventory Report - Identify what doesn’t sell to quickly remove it from your shelves.
- Custom Reporting Engine - Build your own custom reporting by district, state, region or franchise.
Automate purchase orders
- Create purchase orders using location-specific minimum / maximum levels
- Inventory transfers at a per location level
- Use Intelligent minimum/maximum levels to always have the right amount of stock on hand at each location
- Create Internal Transfer to restock and sell more
- Location-specific PAR levels
Invoice customers directly
- Create customer-specific orders
- Collect payments
- Track any sales and inventory data that occur outside of your Shopify website or POS system.
Save hours counting inventory
- Stocktakes - Wirelessly connect your barcode scanner for cycle counts to scan your entire inventory quickly and accurately.
- Free up time to connect with your customers and employees.
World-Class 5-Star Customer Support
We want your business to be successful. Our Customer Care team will be there every step of the way via text, chat, email and phone. Shopventory is here to help your business succeed and have the confidence and data to grow your business.
- PayPal Here,
- Quickbooks Online,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
or $78.92/month billed at $947 once per year
or $198.92/month billed at $2,387 once per year
or $398.92/month billed at $4,787 once per year
or $798.92/month billed at $9,587 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I used this app to better assist me with my inventory. I really like that it allows me to set PAR levels & separate products by which location I want them sold at. Tons of control - definitely recommend it.
As a growing business with complicated bundling of products, keeping on top of my stock management was a nightmare and items were regularly going out of stock. I am 8 weeks into using Shopventory and I cannot speak highly enough of how it has helped me. I am getting on top of inventory management and it has given me great peace of mind. It has also freed me up to spend my time on the things that really need my attention. Customer service was also excellent (unusually so). I got a follow up phone call (yes, by phone, talking to an actual person!!) from James after a few weeks and he could not have been more helpful. Affordable plans too which are hard to get for the functionality I require. Well done guys.
Very responsive customer service. They take their time and explore all channels to help find solutions to problems if there is one. Very patient and will follow up to make sure things are running smoothly.