Real-Time Inventory Management
Connect and manage all sales channels in one place in real-time. Fully integrate Shopify with your POS for seamless inventory management.
Purchase Orders & Vendors
Auto reorder low-stock products by location. Track POs by Vendor & location. Audit employee workflows through detailed security logs.
One Stop Catalog Management
Manage all product catalog data in Shopventory which then syncs with Shopify and connected POS systems including Square and Clover.
About Shopventory Inventory
Get a 360° View of your Business by Location
Shopventory helps make running your business easy and straightforward. You need the right tools to give you the confidence to grow a healthy and successful business across all sales channels and locations. The Shopventory team is here to help you achieve your mission.
Seamlessly connect your brick and mortar locations with your Shopify Store Shopventory integrates flawlessly with Shopify and Shopify POS as well as Square, Clover and PayPal Here. See all of your business data in one place with multi-location and multi-channel inventory management and reporting with Shopventory.
30-Day Full-Feature Free Trial with 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Data-Rich Reporting by Location and Channel
- Profit Reporting - See your profitability to the penny during a specific time period by category, location and more.
- Inventory Report - Know the exact value of your inventory at any minute in time.
- Sales Reports - Understand top selling and low selling products.
- Vendor Sales Reports - Shows you all the products that have sold for a given date range, sorted by vendor.
- Dead Inventory Report - Identify what doesn’t sell to quickly remove it from your shelves.
- Custom Reporting Engine - Build your own custom reporting by district, state, region or franchise.
Automate purchase orders
- Create purchase orders using location-specific minimum / maximum levels
- Inventory transfers at a per location level
- Use Intelligent minimum/maximum levels to always have the right amount of stock on hand at each location
- Create Internal Transfer to restock and sell more
- Location-specific PAR levels
Invoice customers directly
- Create customer-specific orders
- Collect payments
- Track any sales and inventory data that occur outside of your Shopify website or POS system.
Save hours counting inventory
- Stocktakes - Wirelessly connect your barcode scanner for cycle counts to scan your entire inventory quickly and accurately.
- Free up time to connect with your customers and employees.
World-Class 5-Star Customer Support
We want your business to be successful. Our Customer Care team will be there every step of the way via text, chat, email and phone. Shopventory is here to help your business succeed and have the confidence and data to grow your business.
- PayPal Here,
- Quickbooks Online,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
or $78.92/month billed at $947 once per year
or $198.92/month billed at $2,387 once per year
or $398.92/month billed at $4,787 once per year
or $798.92/month billed at $9,587 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Clean Market NYC
A straightforward tool with well-organized details and options. Easy to use and makes a world of a difference when tracking inventory and syncing with the POS. Another favorite factor is how friendly and readily available the Support team is!
Hi there! Thank you so much for the great review.
We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Shopventory and maximizing your inventory tracking. Connecting different POS devices and locations is what we do best!
We also love hearing that you're a fan of our customer support. Our favorite thing we do each day is helping our customers grow their businesses!
This app is not deleting my location and data from the account setting. I want to delink my shopify account from here.
Hi and thank you for the feedback here.
Our Customer Care team would be more than happy to help you with disconnecting your Shopify account. You can connect with them through the blue chat bubble on our website (shopventory.com), or through the Shopventory app itself.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
I installed the app and it charged me the 30 day free trial. I reached out over the weekend and was told someone would get back to me Monday morning. No one did. I went looking for the number for their phone support to realize their isn't one. This company advertises phone support. None of our stores were setting up correctly and one store wouldn't even connect. Not worth the premium price.
Hi and thank you for the review. We're sorry to hear about your experience!
Our support phone number is listed at the bottom of our website, shopventory.com. You'll see it on the bottom left :-)
We also have a support page at the top of our website which has our phone number listed on it. shopventory.com/support You can call or even text our phone number! :-)
After digging into your communication with our team, it does appear that we were able to get back to you on Monday, which is great! It seems that we have now set you up with a new 30-day free trial and you're working with our team to get set up for success.
If anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out!