Real-Time Inventory Management
Connect and manage all sales channels in one place in real-time. Fully integrate Shopify with your POS for seamless inventory management.
Purchase Orders & Vendors
Auto reorder low-stock products by location. Track POs by Vendor & location. Audit employee workflows through detailed security logs.
One Stop Catalog Management
Manage all product catalog data in Shopventory which then syncs with Shopify and connected POS systems including Square and Clover.
About Shopventory Inventory
Get a 360° View of your Business by Location
Shopventory helps make running your business easy and straightforward. You need the right tools to give you the confidence to grow a healthy and successful business across all sales channels and locations. The Shopventory team is here to help you achieve your mission.
Seamlessly connect your brick and mortar locations with your Shopify Store Shopventory integrates flawlessly with Shopify and Shopify POS as well as Square, Clover and PayPal Here. See all of your business data in one place with multi-location and multi-channel inventory management and reporting with Shopventory.
30-Day Full-Feature Free Trial with 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Data-Rich Reporting by Location and Channel
- Profit Reporting - See your profitability to the penny during a specific time period by category, location and more.
- Inventory Report - Know the exact value of your inventory at any minute in time.
- Sales Reports - Understand top selling and low selling products.
- Vendor Sales Reports - Shows you all the products that have sold for a given date range, sorted by vendor.
- Dead Inventory Report - Identify what doesn’t sell to quickly remove it from your shelves.
- Custom Reporting Engine - Build your own custom reporting by district, state, region or franchise.
Automate purchase orders
- Create purchase orders using location-specific minimum / maximum levels
- Inventory transfers at a per location level
- Use Intelligent minimum/maximum levels to always have the right amount of stock on hand at each location
- Create Internal Transfer to restock and sell more
- Location-specific PAR levels
Invoice customers directly
- Create customer-specific orders
- Collect payments
- Track any sales and inventory data that occur outside of your Shopify website or POS system.
Save hours counting inventory
- Stocktakes - Wirelessly connect your barcode scanner for cycle counts to scan your entire inventory quickly and accurately.
- Free up time to connect with your customers and employees.
World-Class 5-Star Customer Support
We want your business to be successful. Our Customer Care team will be there every step of the way via text, chat, email and phone. Shopventory is here to help your business succeed and have the confidence and data to grow your business.
- PayPal Here,
- Quickbooks Online,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
or $78.92/month billed at $947 once per year
or $198.92/month billed at $2,387 once per year
or $398.92/month billed at $4,787 once per year
or $798.92/month billed at $9,587 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
little Mountain Vancouver
expecting you to select a pay plan before exploring all features. quite complicated to even get started.
Hi there! We're happy to help get your situation resolved.
It appears that you had a 30-day free trial of Shopventory over a year ago. That means when you re-download the app today, you will be prompted to start paying (since you have already used the free trial).
We would be happy to get you set up with a new free trial though! Someone on our team will reach out.
Beauty Club Outlet
My business management has transformed after using Shopventory. I use Square for my in-store POS and Shopify online, and was seriously drowning in trying to manage the inventory across the two. Shopventory helped me SEAMLESSLY integrate both platforms to ensure I can keep my inventory straight. The Shopventory associate who aided me in the initial set up to ensure all of my product data was entered was absolutely wonderful, and while all data entry takes work, it was so amazing to have his help. If you run a product-based business, Shopventory will increase your productivity ten fold. Would recommend 1000 times.
Thank you for the review!
We're glad to hear that you've been able to connect Square POS with Shopify eCommerce through Shopventory. Managing products and reporting in Shopventory is very easy once you're set up correctly!
Thanks for the feedback on how your setup process went. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed it!
Shopventory is an increasingly helpful tool with new features coming out often, but its Customer Success team is unbelievably patient and communicative and I've frankly never in my life chatted with someone as invested in solving an issue as Ruth was in our multi-day ongoing conversation, even given a challenging and frustrating problem that went well beyond her or my control. We're still working through the issue now, but I know we'll have it resolved soon enough because of the confidence that Ruth instills in me for Shopventory.
Hi there and thanks for your great review!
We appreciate the comments about our app feature set and we're always launching new features based on feedback from folks like you. Keep it coming!
We'll pass along the kudos to Ruth. She's awesome!