Product Descriptions & Content

Product Descriptions & Content

by Crowd Content Media Inc.

Custom Written | Top Writers | Easy Publishing | From $1.75

WigStudio1.com

Extremely good communication and support!

Designed Eyewear

I have used this service a couple of times. I have found that it is a very fast and efficient service. The writing is of a high and professional standard. When I required a couple of minor changes these were done very quickly. I would recommend this service to others.

See.Saw.Seen Eyewear

This app saved me so much time! I had about 200 products that needed new product descriptions and the writers finished them in three days. I think there were only a few that needed revisions, but they were minor things that were not apparent from my photos. The app itself was easy to use, instructions were self-explanatory, and completed content integrated quickly to my store. As to customer service, I appreciate the quick response time. Clayton replied to all of my inquires in lightning speed. I also used their content writing service and quality was equally excellent. Overall, user-friendly app, quick turnaround time, great customer service, and a genius idea!

Vertu | Designer Jewelry and Accessories.

They are a life saver! Great customer support, will use them for a long time! Thanks!!!

olive & pimento

What an amazing and seamless app! So easy to use and customer friendly! Very fast service as well! Nothing but pleased with their professional service. I would definitely recommend to new page owners!

-Melissa

nanikidsworld

Shopwriters...what a genius idea. This app saves you a lot of time, so you can concentrate on managing the store.
Blog and product descriptions written in a professional way, and what best, it's automatically inserted into the website.
Service is very fast, and if you don't like the writing you can always ask for a revision.
Great job!

bitmore.co.uk

Really useful App. If you want fast, quality content, product reviews or blogs done, these guys are the guys to do it! What impresses me the most is the speed of the work - keep it up!!

Daily Nutrition

ShopWriters is a great app. It allows you to schedule timely content to your website however often you want at good prices. The time you save allows you to focus on other things.

2 Next