Crowd Content

Crowd Content

by Crowd Content Media Inc.

6,000+ professional writers to create your content.

My Dental Wig

Mydentalwig.com

I used this app to help write contents for my blogs at: https://mydentalwig.com/blogs/news. It's easy to use and the company has a great customer support.

Uniquerugstore

We tried crowd content 2 times for some blog content.Crowd content is the best to find a good copywriter.To make a good beginning prefer a minimum 2 or 3 star writers.

The Apparel Effect

One of the best apps you will download for your e-commerce store! It is essential you have fresh and original content for your website and this app allows you to ensure this in a seamless way.

Naturalescent

This app is very user friendly and easy to use. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Don't hesitate to get the app!

Playa Payaya

Have had 3 product descriptions and one blog post and only really minor things were necessary to be amended (which then was super quick). I used 2-star and 3-star writers. Would definitely recommend!

The Modern Vintage Bride

After changing my shoping cart to shopify i Thought I would give this a try whilst setting up my store as my product descriptions written by myself were pretty dire, and I couldn't be happier, I have now had 20 product descriptions written, and am so pleased I will be using it for the next 200!!! They do occasionaly need revisions, but this is a good thing as you get exactly what you need. Am just waiting on a blog to be written,which if is as good as the product descriptions, will be using on a regular basis,

WigStudio1.com

Extremely good communication and support!

Designed Eyewear

I have used this service a couple of times. I have found that it is a very fast and efficient service. The writing is of a high and professional standard. When I required a couple of minor changes these were done very quickly. I would recommend this service to others.

See.Saw.Seen Eyewear

This app saved me so much time! I had about 200 products that needed new product descriptions and the writers finished them in three days. I think there were only a few that needed revisions, but they were minor things that were not apparent from my photos. The app itself was easy to use, instructions were self-explanatory, and completed content integrated quickly to my store. As to customer service, I appreciate the quick response time. Clayton replied to all of my inquires in lightning speed. I also used their content writing service and quality was equally excellent. Overall, user-friendly app, quick turnaround time, great customer service, and a genius idea!

Vertu | Designer Jewelry and Accessories.

They are a life saver! Great customer support, will use them for a long time! Thanks!!!

Previous 1