Product Descriptions & Content

Product Descriptions & Content

by Crowd Content Media Inc.

Custom Written | Top Writers | Easy Publishing | From $1.75

Fiumara Apparel

I use this app to write product description for our two site and it make it very easy and the customer service is awesome. Thank you all your help

My Dental Wig

Mydentalwig.com

I used this app to help write contents for my blogs at: https://mydentalwig.com/blogs/news. It's easy to use and the company has a great customer support.

Uniquerugstore

We tried crowd content 2 times for some blog content.Crowd content is the best to find a good copywriter.To make a good beginning prefer a minimum 2 or 3 star writers.

The Apparel Effect

One of the best apps you will download for your e-commerce store! It is essential you have fresh and original content for your website and this app allows you to ensure this in a seamless way.

Naturalescent

This app is very user friendly and easy to use. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Don't hesitate to get the app!

Playa Payaya

Have had 3 product descriptions and one blog post and only really minor things were necessary to be amended (which then was super quick). I used 2-star and 3-star writers. Would definitely recommend!

The Modern Vintage Bride

After changing my shoping cart to shopify i Thought I would give this a try whilst setting up my store as my product descriptions written by myself were pretty dire, and I couldn't be happier, I have now had 20 product descriptions written, and am so pleased I will be using it for the next 200!!! They do occasionaly need revisions, but this is a good thing as you get exactly what you need. Am just waiting on a blog to be written,which if is as good as the product descriptions, will be using on a regular basis,

WigStudio1.com

Extremely good communication and support!

Designed Eyewear

I have used this service a couple of times. I have found that it is a very fast and efficient service. The writing is of a high and professional standard. When I required a couple of minor changes these were done very quickly. I would recommend this service to others.

See.Saw.Seen Eyewear

This app saved me so much time! I had about 200 products that needed new product descriptions and the writers finished them in three days. I think there were only a few that needed revisions, but they were minor things that were not apparent from my photos. The app itself was easy to use, instructions were self-explanatory, and completed content integrated quickly to my store. As to customer service, I appreciate the quick response time. Clayton replied to all of my inquires in lightning speed. I also used their content writing service and quality was equally excellent. Overall, user-friendly app, quick turnaround time, great customer service, and a genius idea!

Previous 1