Shopy Pre‑order

Shopy Pre‑order | Reviews

by shopy shaper

Pre-order, Email Alert, Discount, Out of stock, Coming soon

shophighseasons

Great app and awesome customer support in helping me set everything up! Would definitely recommend using their services!

Weighted Evolution

Great app and timely support. Excellent experience throughout the setup process. Initially had an integration issue but the support team figured it out quickly and got it up and running successfully.

Henderson To Home

Have had a great experience with this app. Support is prompt, helpful and very friendly. App has all the features I need and is simple to use, not to mention being very affordable Thanks a lot!

Do More Fitness

The app worth for every single penny, best app for pre order, support team is outstanding. Thanks Jack

Lost Wolf Clothing Line

Sales Increase magically! I was searching for some feature in pre order, like flexibility to select the date range for show pre order option etc. and this app is best all feature which must be in pre order app, I am so much satisfied with app and the support as well. Thanks.

Cheer

This app is so prompt, I installed the app and it automatically get configured on my website, exact according to my theme. Awesome.

versitilegroup

I have tried many pre order apps, and I was little worried about this app as well, before installing the app, but after using this app now I can surely say, this the once of best app I found for pre order on Shopify.

Press On Luxury

I installed the app, the guy on support, help me to configure and understand the app, a great app. Go for it, if you searching for a Pre-order amenity.

Brilliance and Bling

All within one hour, I downloaded the app, and received assistance immediately. Very easy to use. Jack was professional and kind. #theblingslinger

Assetsluminary

I just love this app. I have tried so many apps. But this is the gem. Fast ever customer service. They are very kind.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14