Shopy Pre‑order

Shopy Pre‑order

by shopy shaper

Pre-order, Email Alert, Discount, Out of stock, Coming soon

alphx.com

The app is straightforward and easy to use. Their customer service is awesome! Responsive, friendly, and most important - efficient. We could not have asked for better help in setting up the app.

Birch Bark Coffee Company

I am the Founder of Birch Bark Coffee Company Inc. a First Nations owned Bipoc business that is scaling up in the coffee industry very fast. Are sales volumes move quickly and we are ever evolving to streamline our products and platform to ensure consumers have the best experience. Presently, I decided to run with an app that helped me with pre-orders for a special once a year. I was given 3 choices and from those 3 I chose Shopyshaper. Like any app it takes a bit to understand the process and how to intergrade it into your store. I had to reach out to the app team and ask for help. They were very pleasant and helpful through their chat. i am still in the process of our campaign and will still be in the review process till the end of the month on how the app actually pans out. So far I retested the problems and they are working fine. The 2nd person I spoke to was able to fix my problems asap and resolved my issues. I would recommend this app as it is very user friendly once you understand how it works. Mark

Old Lady Gains

Super easy to install and set up. Took me less than 10 minutes. Online help was super fast at customizing the pre-order badge to my shop theme and fixing a small glitch in my buy now checkout pop-up. Can't wait to start pre-selling with this app.

Scrap Time hobby store

I start right yesterday to use the app and i'm in love with... The customer service is smart and solve in a second your questions :)

IJO SKINCARE

Excellent service, prompt replies and custom help for the lowest price I found out there. The app has everything I need for the pre-order service. Very happy so far

MALONE

I just started with Shopy Pre-order's Starter plan and am really enjoying it so far! It has exactly what I need for listing my products as pre-order. I think their pricing is very fair, I've seen other options with much higher pricing plans. In addition to those perks, I can tell they have an awesome team. I really love support interactions that make you feel like you are talking to another human or even better, a friend, and Shopy Pre-order does just that :)

NCMPRBL

Great help to work out minor kinks and communication for us regarding pre-order and coming soon questions. Most helpful and beneficial for watches and jewelry sector. Thanks!

SemiColor PR Store

The best application I have had with the best customer service is excellent, they helped me a lot. I recommend 100%!

MorselMunk

The app is incredibly easy to install and set up, and support - if needed - is very responsive (including on weekends, which is highly unusual). Thank you for a great app!

Keshia's House of Jewels

Stanly is extremely helpful and knowledgeable about this. He knew exactly what I needed. I am learning how to use app now. I will definingly recommend the app to my friends. Thank you much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10