Shopy Pre‑order

Pre-order, Email Alert, Discount, Out of stock, Coming soon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

LatusWildChild

I love this app! It is super easy to use and to customize for my theme. Their support team is awesome! I emailed to their support when I installed a new theme for my store and my "pre-order" buttons stopped showing up but I got an immediate response and they fixed the issue right away

wemakebuffs

Nice and simple and does what we needed by allowing us to add pre-orders on new products which were a couple of weeks away from being on stock.

Miniature Luxuries & Papers

Had a question about deactivating pre orders and received a quick response and resolution. So glad help is available quickly.

Jakob Carter

Great app and helped us get thing sorted and set up very quickly. Great customer service and I would highly recommend.

La'Chelle Boutique

Great app! Jack fixed my issue within minutes! The app is great. Great addictive to my store. Thanks

Just Ikea

Highly Recommended! Works like a charm this app is super easy to use compared to other pre-order apps on Shopify. These guys also fixed issues that were related to my theme I can't thank them enough for their top-class customer support.

Crude Humor

Customer service is top-notch on this app. Me writing about the issue, someone getting back to me and the entire issue getting resolve - everything happened in just 5 mins. Recommended!

Swolverine

This app is AMAZING!!! We've used several pre-order apps, and shopfy blows THEM ALL AWAY. You can toggle on and off any product with an easy switch to pre-order and adjust the custom message. You can have email notifications sent to your pre-order customers. You have a dashboard that shows how many pre orders, the revenue, and customer count. Not only that, but Shopy displays an "order list" so you can easily keep track of the customers who have pre-ordered a prodcut. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

XAXU Pakistan

The app is very simple to use and user-friendly. The staff is extremely helpful and hands-on. Enjoying it so far.

Lemon Rouge

The app is easy to use and flexible. Great support as well. I had a small issue and they solved it in a few minutes.