Shopy Pre‑order

Shopy Pre‑order

by shopy shaper

Pre-order, Email Alert, Discount, Out of stock, Coming soon

DeVine Lux Clothing & Apparel

This is exactly what I was looking for, so much understandable and clean dashboard, 5 start for also for amazing support.

Trufitto

App works really promising. I have set pre-order and it takes everything according to my theme automatically. Amazing support. The team is great to work with.

Peto Grooming

Impressive! It was super easy to setup. Customer service was absolutely amazing,I would like to recommend this app.

TechCoMedia.com

It's a hidden gem!!! I repeat it's really a GEM. I have tried many app, but this is absolutely a another level. Customer Service is fast and supporive. HIGHLY RECOMMEDED!

Shadow Season

Customer service is awesome!!!!!!!!! They are very professional and their behaviour is just too good. The app is easy to use, simple and fast. Recommended.

Beauty Bling You

Really good customer support. Installing the banner is very easy. Personally would not use a different banner.

Ben & Jenny

I'm impressed with this app. Support stuff jack was very responsive. He's a good guy. It's a highly recommended app. Install it and enjoy!

Coralgolf

Unbelievable customer service. Stanly is AWESOME, and he helped me configure some of my products for pre-ordering. Very very helpful team, I can not recommend enough.

Posh Hair Extension LLC

Nice app very useful. Team was helpful With the setup and I very much so appreciate it..good app overall

store by HOOUI

アプリの言語を日本語に出来、管理画面もスッキリとしていて使いやすいです。他のpre-order アプリを5種類ほど試しましたが、このアプリが動作も早くサポートも親切で素早い対応をしてくれた点も高評価です。時々、割引率などが正しく反映されていない商品があります。その場合は、その商品を新たに商品登録、このアプリで再度設定をすると改善しました。