Shopy Pre‑order

Pre-order, Email Alert, Discount, Out of stock, Coming soon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

National Cappuccino

This app is great! Thanks to Stanly for accommodating all our request. He was so helpful and patient.

Pepperton

This app is incredible and the support team was beyond helpful! Stanly specially went above and beyond to help. These guys are awesome & the app is just a life saver!

輸入バレエ用品専門店 アプローズバレエ

By using this app, I can now view the products that I used to draft as pre-orders. It's very helpful.

Sunshine Inspirations Soaps

I was really happy to find this app. As a small artisan soap business, I would frequently sell out. My products take a month to make, so sometimes I would have no way for my customers to buy their favorite products. With Shopy Pre-order, I quickly started receiving pre-orders. It's also really great for seasonal items - in my case, Holiday Soaps!

shophighseasons

Great app and awesome customer support in helping me set everything up! Would definitely recommend using their services!

Weighted Evolution

Great app and timely support. Excellent experience throughout the setup process. Initially had an integration issue but the support team figured it out quickly and got it up and running successfully.

Henderson To Home

Have had a great experience with this app. Support is prompt, helpful and very friendly. App has all the features I need and is simple to use, not to mention being very affordable Thanks a lot!

Do More Fitness

The app worth for every single penny, best app for pre order, support team is outstanding. Thanks Jack

Lost Wolf Clothing Line

Sales Increase magically! I was searching for some feature in pre order, like flexibility to select the date range for show pre order option etc. and this app is best all feature which must be in pre order app, I am so much satisfied with app and the support as well. Thanks.

Cheer

This app is so prompt, I installed the app and it automatically get configured on my website, exact according to my theme. Awesome.