Shopy Pre‑order

Shopy Pre‑order

by shopy shaper

Pre-order, Email Alert, Discount, Out of stock, Coming soon

Beauty Bling You

Really good customer support. Installing the banner is very easy. Personally would not use a different banner.

Ben & Jenny

I'm impressed with this app. Support stuff jack was very responsive. He's a good guy. It's a highly recommended app. Install it and enjoy!

Coralgolf

Unbelievable customer service. Stanly is AWESOME, and he helped me configure some of my products for pre-ordering. Very very helpful team, I can not recommend enough.

Posh Hair Extension LLC

Nice app very useful. Team was helpful With the setup and I very much so appreciate it..good app overall

store by HOOUI

アプリの言語を日本語に出来、管理画面もスッキリとしていて使いやすいです。他のpre-order アプリを5種類ほど試しましたが、このアプリが動作も早くサポートも親切で素早い対応をしてくれた点も高評価です。時々、割引率などが正しく反映されていない商品があります。その場合は、その商品を新たに商品登録、このアプリで再度設定をすると改善しました。

ChouChouJapan

App is doing exactly what I needed and customer service was prompt, kind and helpful. Tried many pre-order apps before, but this is the best and at a reasonable price. Thank you!

Sonhouse

Easy to install, add to the listings on my site, and interact with. The customer service is prompt and friendly - glad I chose this app for pre-orders.

GEM Ceramics

Useful app when wanting to have an option for pre-order. Took a bit of fiddling around. Customer Service was a bit slow but they were helpful in the end.

Strip-Straps®

Amazing customer service and issue resolution. Simple set up especially for a single product storefront. Pretty rad that we were able to pay for our inventory before it arrived with Shopy Pre-Order. Highly reccomended.

Gorjue

GREAT APP! User friendly and support is very efficient and has a quick response! Thanks so much guys! Wonderful app!