Shopy Pre‑order

Shopy Pre‑order

by shopy shaper

Pre-order, Email Alert, Discount, Out of stock, Coming soon

Black Mesa Records

Onboarding was difficult. With two fairly standard and popular themes, there was a lot of work on Shopy's end to get it to work consistently. The pre-order button would only show up if the cache was cleared on two popular web browsers. Support and developers have been very helpful, and they clearly have a good staff that's willing to help. Support on Shopify apps is usually really terrible or non-existant, the companies are just trying to get their $20/month subscriptions for really simple HTML stuff that someone with a few minutes on Google could implement in their theme on their own. This is a compicated JavaScript app with many different components, at a reasonable price, with a helpful staff. You really can't beat that.

Sacred Mental

So far so good! Excellent customer service and I love that I was able to customize the button to match my branding. Lastly, the dashboard is super easy to navigate and figure out!

Arms of Andes

Unfortunately, I had to delete the app because it didn't comply with my other app: Pagefly. I had one week of having issues with the app. But I have to say the customer service was EXCELLENT. They responded to me very quickly and tried to fix the issue quickly and efficiently. Unfortunately, for some reason, it didn't work, although my other store which is exactly the same but of a different domain, worked perfectly well with my pagefly app. But either way, the communication was great and quick which I think is very valuable when working with any app. The reason I can't give this full rating is that I was only offered a 50% refund. Seems a bit unfair to me since I only used the app for 7 or so days and it wasn't working correctly.

DD Marie Boutique

Jack is a Cool guy. Awesome app and fantastic service. The support is also very helpful and responsive. If we talk about this app it’s a clean and super smooth app. Everyone should try this.

Iyla’s

This app rocks and the Shopy Pre-order customer service is amazing. Great service from developers. They are much supportive. So I can recommend this app. Install and Boom!

Techno plus

Highly recommended! Their customer service is Amazing and Efficient. The app was super easy to install and activate. My theme was a little bit complicated’s but they solved it carefully. Clean work. Good Support Service.

Beauty Gadget

I've tried some apps and they each had functionality issues with my theme. This app works immediately and is easy to configure also value for money. There were other popular pre-order apps that even the developer couldn't get to work and I was thinking that I'd have to change my theme until i found this beauty!

Clearing Shine

This is the fourth pre-order app I've used. Previous all apps were too slow to load and it often let orders through without showing them as a pre-order. This one is easier to use. Support was quick to respond and fantastic. Finally, it is very simple, clean, and quick to set up!

North American Custom Covers

Very happy with this app so far. It does what it says and most of all the support speed and answers are amazing. CS added some custom CSS in a matter of minutes so that I could have a "Pre Order" badge on the Collections page. This also allows me to control the colour of the badge. Super happy with the app.

Toyopolis

i have used many preorder apps but this hidden gem is changing the game. so many more features than the other and keeps preorders neat and tidy, the support is next to none and have helped set everything up.