Shopy Pre‑order

Pre-order, Email Alert, Discount, Out of stock, Coming soon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

wearhoodie

App was not working in my theme at first, but support solved the issue within 5minutes and helped me with settings and everything. The best pre-order app I've tested.

Grannies Company Shop

App was perfect for letting customers know that they were making pre-orders. Very useful & worth it. Great app and even better customer service!

MajesticWolf Traders

I used this app when I first launched my store to collect pre-orders before having my product available. It was easy to install and the app integrated seamlessly with the backend of my website. Best app and highly recommended

MFA Official Store

We`re using this app as I was considering doing a preorder. This was the best one of the ones I checked out. The UI was awesome and app very easy to customize. Highly recommended

MOUNTAIN

Clean, simple, effective. It took a little extra time to get the app properly working for our shop but I am very happy with the support I received while arranging it. Truly the app we were looking for as it allow us to have items on preorder and give variant specific ETA information.

MOUNTAIN

Ruff and Tumble

Does exactly what it says on the tin! The support team are also quick to act and solve and issues! Great app

RAVEMORE BERLIN UG (haftungsbeschränkt)

Downloaded this app for the pre-order function
Easy to use - cool app, works fine and great support.

LOULOU LOLLIPOP

The dashboard is straight forward and the support team is prompt and professional. Loving this app so far.

Craftibly

Haven't had long to test it yet but so far it seems perfect for our needs! Support was helpful with a few questions I had.