Shopy Pre‑order

Shopy Pre‑order

by shopy shaper

Pre-order, Email Alert, Discount, Out of stock, Coming soon

Uncommon Golf Brand

Intuitive app with even better customer service. Hit a few snags on a Saturday morning and they were right there to help me out. Much appreciation

Bloom love Boutique

Jack help me and he was very effective. love the app so far. I can't wait to see how the rest of the experience will be.

AIMAE

I used this app and it's amazing. There are a good service and is too quickly. it is easy to handle and understand.
It has helped me increase the sales of my products without losing customers when the item is no longer available.

INTEA México

They helped me at all times, they solved my problem immediately. Excellent service The app is great, easy to use.

Wordsworth Books

Used this app to help make it clearer to our customers that certain 'out of stock' products are now available to preorder. Their team was quick to assist getting the text and placement of the relevant buttons and badges looking right. Being able to trigger a dedicated pre-order email to customers is also a bonus.

sparrow and elm

I used this app to do a pre-launch of a product. The app worked beautifully and the customer service team was quick to respond to questions!! Thank you!

The Fitness Titans

Definitely one of the best pre-order apps i have used! Support team was incredible and great. They are like Robot. Their Response time was very fast to me. I had some complication but they solved this perfectly. I can recommend to everyone this beast!

Dream Lites

Jack is an Incredible Guy! I think best ever Pre-Order app I have used. Great app, well managed, and efficient! The price is also reasonable than the other apps. I'd say this is a "Must-Have" app for anyone.

littybylish

This app is just outstanding! Cost is fine! I'd recommend it for easy implementation. The support team are very quick to respond to any questions. They are very responsive and helpful, so, I plan to continue to use this app. I would recommend this! your journey will be awesome!

LaVillages

I tried another app first but it didn’t work. Installation was complicated. Uninstalled that and tried this which was actually my second choice. Now I can say that, it is the best ever Pre-Order app. Interface is simple to USE. Customer Service was Incredible. Their response time was too fast.