Shopy Pre‑order

Pre-order, Email Alert, Discount, Out of stock, Coming soon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

LOULOU LOLLIPOP

The dashboard is straight forward and the support team is prompt and professional. Loving this app so far.

Craftibly

Haven't had long to test it yet but so far it seems perfect for our needs! Support was helpful with a few questions I had.

Rocca Club

Excellent support! 100% recommend this app! It's very easy to use but extremely efficient. Price / service is fair.

Tico Coffee Roasters

We have been using a different Pre-Order app but it had been slowing down our website load time. We then went out to look for a replacement and found Shopy Pre-order. And we are glad that we made the change to Shopy.
The zoo is super easy to install and to customize. we were up and running with the new pre-order setup in a matter of minutes and right on time to start our next new product release with pre-orders. And now that the first pre-order is live we already are getting the first orders coming in.
Also big thanks to the Shopy support team, who got our question answered in just a minute. Overall we are super happy that we made the switch!

Retro Saga

The App is exactly what we needed as it now allows customers to pre-order and back-order products. Was very easy to install and use and the customer service is great.

German Shepherd Shop

This app is amazing, I tried another app and was disappointed. Their customer service is fantastic. I was able to chat with Stanly, he was very friendly and helpful.

FLOW Essentials

I used this app and it was extremely helpful, setting up pre-orders was easy. Super helpful customer service as well. Thanks!

Defstar

I looked at a few pre sale aps and this one looked like it was worth a go so I signed up. I realised it didn't have a coming soon or pre order badge showing on the collection page so I messaged in and Jack responded within 5 minutes and another 2 minutes after that he added the badge I needed- the app was simple to use and I got my first 2 "coming soon" products up on salewith minimal fuss - really happy and TOP NOTCH service - highyl reccommend

Ghaida Shanti NY

SUPER amazing support team that answers all questions immediately!!! App is so easy to use!!! I sure recommend to download it!

NoNetz

Extremely easy to use and super support. I had some trouble with the app because of my theme. They fixed it immediately (within 20 minutes of reporting it). Very satisfied and would highly recommend.