Shopy Pre‑order

Pre-order, Email Alert, Discount, Out of stock, Coming soon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

wearebaben

Having tried two other pre-order apps, this was definitely the best, particularly in how well it integrated into my store's theme. The team's response time is good and they have been able to sort out all of my problems.

SkullEase

I really enjoyed using this app, it really helped me with getting preorders set up for my small business.

perilaureninteriors.com

Super helpful and knowledgeable customer support! I am so happy I added this app! Definitely recommend!

Mod mode Accessories

I looked into many pre order apps, but this app I found exactly what they explained in the description and as I wanted flexible and easy customization. Tremendous support team. Amaazing

KamEliShop

This app does all that I need it to do and has a very user-friendly UI. The support team has been very friendly and helpful . Great Job

BE WISE,HEALTHY LIFESTYLE

I installed Pre order app and it configuration is really super easy, support guy helped me at every point where I needed, quickly, highly recommended.

DeVine Lux Clothing & Apparel

This is exactly what I was looking for, so much understandable and clean dashboard, 5 start for also for amazing support.

Trufitto

App works really promising. I have set pre-order and it takes everything according to my theme automatically. Amazing support. The team is great to work with.

Peto Grooming

Impressive! It was super easy to setup. Customer service was absolutely amazing,I would like to recommend this app.

TechCoMedia.com

It's a hidden gem!!! I repeat it's really a GEM. I have tried many app, but this is absolutely a another level. Customer Service is fast and supporive. HIGHLY RECOMMEDED!