Shopy Pre‑order

Pre-order, Email Alert, Discount, Out of stock, Coming soon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

DD Marie Boutique

Jack is a Cool guy. Awesome app and fantastic service. The support is also very helpful and responsive. If we talk about this app it’s a clean and super smooth app. Everyone should try this.

Iyla’s

This app rocks and the Shopy Pre-order customer service is amazing. Great service from developers. They are much supportive. So I can recommend this app. Install and Boom!

Techno plus

Highly recommended! Their customer service is Amazing and Efficient. The app was super easy to install and activate. My theme was a little bit complicated’s but they solved it carefully. Clean work. Good Support Service.

Beauty Gadget

I've tried some apps and they each had functionality issues with my theme. This app works immediately and is easy to configure also value for money. There were other popular pre-order apps that even the developer couldn't get to work and I was thinking that I'd have to change my theme until i found this beauty!

Clearing Shine

This is the fourth pre-order app I've used. Previous all apps were too slow to load and it often let orders through without showing them as a pre-order. This one is easier to use. Support was quick to respond and fantastic. Finally, it is very simple, clean, and quick to set up!

North American Custom Covers

Very happy with this app so far. It does what it says and most of all the support speed and answers are amazing. CS added some custom CSS in a matter of minutes so that I could have a "Pre Order" badge on the Collections page. This also allows me to control the colour of the badge. Super happy with the app.

Toyopolis

i have used many preorder apps but this hidden gem is changing the game. so many more features than the other and keeps preorders neat and tidy, the support is next to none and have helped set everything up.

Cucumber Clothing Limited

We are using this app for pre-orders to avoid creating deadstock. So far it has proved very intuitive and straightforward to use as well as covering all the different bits and pieces we wanted to incorporate (limited availability, discounts etc.). The support has been very quick, reactive and very helpful. The pre-orders haven't gone live yet so can't report on that aspect, but so far, so very good.

Uncommon Golf Brand

Intuitive app with even better customer service. Hit a few snags on a Saturday morning and they were right there to help me out. Much appreciation

Bloom love Boutique

Jack help me and he was very effective. love the app so far. I can't wait to see how the rest of the experience will be.