Shopy Pre‑order

Shopy Pre‑order | Reviews

by shopy shaper

Pre-order, Email Alert, Discount, Out of stock, Coming soon

store by HOOUI

アプリの言語を日本語に出来、管理画面もスッキリとしていて使いやすいです。他のpre-order アプリを5種類ほど試しましたが、このアプリが動作も早くサポートも親切で素早い対応をしてくれた点も高評価です。時々、割引率などが正しく反映されていない商品があります。その場合は、その商品を新たに商品登録、このアプリで再度設定をすると改善しました。

Black Mesa Records

Onboarding was difficult. With two fairly standard and popular themes, there was a lot of work on Shopy's end to get it to work consistently. The pre-order button would only show up if the cache was cleared on two popular web browsers. Support and developers have been very helpful, and they clearly have a good staff that's willing to help. Support on Shopify apps is usually really terrible or non-existant, the companies are just trying to get their $20/month subscriptions for really simple HTML stuff that someone with a few minutes on Google could implement in their theme on their own. This is a compicated JavaScript app with many different components, at a reasonable price, with a helpful staff. You really can't beat that.

Changing Room Boutique

I just added the free app tonight. I had a few issues on my part but the Shopy Specialist that helped me was amazing. He had me up and running in less than 10 minutes. I was impressed by his professionalism. I am also excited to see how the app works once someone preorders the product. I will come back for an updated review. Fingers Crossed!

Kortingopjekoffie.nl

The app is very easy to use and very flexible. Great support as well. I had a small issue and they solved it right away. small improvement would be if the pre-order button would also works in the Quick View modus.