Shopy Pre‑order

Shopy Pre‑order

by shopy shaper

Pre-order, Email Alert, Discount, Out of stock, Coming soon

Jakob Carter

Great app and helped us get thing sorted and set up very quickly. Great customer service and I would highly recommend.

La'Chelle Boutique

Great app! Jack fixed my issue within minutes! The app is great. Great addictive to my store. Thanks

Just Ikea

Highly Recommended! Works like a charm this app is super easy to use compared to other pre-order apps on Shopify. These guys also fixed issues that were related to my theme I can't thank them enough for their top-class customer support.

Crude Humor

Customer service is top-notch on this app. Me writing about the issue, someone getting back to me and the entire issue getting resolve - everything happened in just 5 mins. Recommended!

Veno Merch

The team that supports this app have been amongst the very best I have experienced in my years as a long-time store owner. And not only have they been responsive, the app works as described. Highly recomended

Swolverine

This app is AMAZING!!! We've used several pre-order apps, and shopfy blows THEM ALL AWAY. You can toggle on and off any product with an easy switch to pre-order and adjust the custom message. You can have email notifications sent to your pre-order customers. You have a dashboard that shows how many pre orders, the revenue, and customer count. Not only that, but Shopy displays an "order list" so you can easily keep track of the customers who have pre-ordered a prodcut. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

XAXU Pakistan

The app is very simple to use and user-friendly. The staff is extremely helpful and hands-on. Enjoying it so far.

Lemon Rouge

The app is easy to use and flexible. Great support as well. I had a small issue and they solved it in a few minutes.

Kvtfish

I got this app recently because my brand recently got a lot of traffic in a short period of time and a product of mine was in high demand and sold out within 72 hours so I used this app to make sure anyone that wanted to could still get my product when it restocks. I love how customizable everything is the only negative thing for me was that orders weren't popping up but after talking to customer service they helped me fix the problem the best that they can and they had an excellent response time. 10/10 would recommend

nüchtern.berlin

The set-up was done within minutes and when I had a question I got an answer within seconds (and this on a Sunday). Awesome support!

Previous 1 3 4