Shopy Pre‑order

Pre-order, Email Alert, Discount, Out of stock, Coming soon

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Good As Gold

I was using this pre-order app to create 'Coming Soon' products. Shopify chat originally recommended it so I thought i'd give it a go. I asked one of their developers in the chat for help and they were super quick and helpful!

Shop Simply Placed

I woke up with an idea to put my most popular custom sweatshirts on pre-sale and within 2 hours they were on my site ready to sell! This app is super intuitive, and if you have a question support is there to help you. The 'pre-sale' badge is customizable which is perfect to stay on brand. Couldn't recommend this app enough!

One8la

App is pretty straight forward however, I needed some assistance. One of the customer service reps helped me right away. He was very kind and knowledgeable and helped me with everything I needed in a timely matter!

Schnee Way

I'm using this pre-order app to launch our new Wearloom™ Collection! I was super impressed at the personal help that I received from Stanly as I was getting the app up and running! It's not often that you get that personal help and I recommend this app if you are in the need of doing any preorders.

Tenue de Nîmes

Very good customer support and very helpful. The app is easy to use and looks simple yet functional.

Snowdonia Soaps

Very easy to install and set up. The pre-order button looks great on my product pages and I love how I was able to easily customise the colours to fit my brand and also to write my own specific messages to show to customers.
I needed help to get the pre-order icon to show on my collection pages - this was not a fault of the app, it was clearly indicated on the option to contact the team and they would do it for me. I messaged them and very quickly received a response. Stanley was amazing and set it all up for me quickly and was incredibly helpful answering other questions I had.
I highly recommend this app and also the team behind it.

SparkyCat Cosmetics

This app is EXACTLY what i needed for my preorders. The customer service is FAST, Friendly, and very easy to talk to. I had no issues as they spoke clean/ clear English and knew how to help me. HIGHLY recommend them. Plus the prices are SOOO affordable (they have a free one but only for 7 days) Thank you for being so fast and helping make my biz better for my customers. You all Rock!

MNS Creative

Love this app! Totally increased my revenue! But even better than that, was the incredible customer service! They were quick, helpful, and so very nice. If you get this app you won't regret it.

EMIACTIVE

Great app! Extremely easy to use. I recommend it to anyone. Simple and effective. Try it. You will love it.

GossCardWorld

I worked with Jack to help with changing button to "PRE ORDER" and to display Pre-Order on a product badge. He was very fast to respond and was able to fix everything very quickly. I am very happy with the product and support! Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14