Short Link & Track

Boost your conversion with short link and get more clicks

$5.93/month. 7-day free trial.

Pretty Little Sofa Covers.com

I've used this app for 3-5 of my stores it's GREAT so much sales and traffic has come through these links. I like the fast support when I needed them. The split test feature is FIRE! I split test with Collection page and landing page + product page running my Facebook ads it's really nice that feature! If you guys don't short link your links you're missing out on so much traffic. Especially if you post on social media you want short cute links that are easy to type in on IG and go!

VEHMENT

Er. Jivan Suhagiya helped me out with an issue and was really helpful. This is an outstanding app I use on an every day basis. It works very very well and I have learned alot from it. All in all great app and great company. :)

WELBOW™

This app works amazing for creating short link with brand url. Super simple and easy to use. It has worked great. I am also enjoy exploring its many other features like split test, sales by link. It helping to decide where and what to do marketing.

Stilhuset

Loving this app!

Replied to my questions within hours and helped me absolutely for free.

The app is rich as you're able to track revenue and create custom links. Thanks to this app we're able to work with influencers more efficient, this a perfect fit.

The Moonlight Shop

Wow! Some app developers are just AWESOME!

I got all the help I needed and he even add in some new features I was looking for, to solve my specific problem.

This app is really great to do A/B testing. If you want to test which makes the most revenue, an app or a collection, this is the app.

If you want to use a page builder to build out your product pages, but not sure if that will increase or decrease your revenue... this is the app.

If you just want to test 2 products against each other... again, this is the app you need!

Katebackdrop

I Love your app! There was a problem today. I wrote an email to them on time. They quickly solved it for us and were very professional.
I hope to continue.
Thanks from Sina!

georgiemane

If you're looking to shorten your URLs and keep your domain visible, then this is 100% for you. I've been looking for URL shorteners that allow me to keep my domain visible quite sometime, and haven't came across one as seamless and easy as this. Great work would 100% recommend.